Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Today was my only free day of the week , hoped that would cane out by now...
Chill bro, the update will come out eventually, you gotta remember this guy not only has to do the coding for the choices and stuff but also working on animations and also possibly working on refining stuff from earlier updates

EDIT: Update is out for supporters apparently as of Oct. 1st, public release is usually a week after so can probably expect it this weekend

Mantis---

Mar 23, 2022
Chill bro, the update will come out eventually, you gotta remember this guy not only has to do the coding for the choices and stuff but also working on animations and also possibly working on refining stuff from earlier updates

EDIT: Update is out for supporters apparently as of Oct. 1st, public release is usually a week after so can probably expect it this weekend
Don't know your guys time zones but the update is usually on Monday's for me

Yolodude1234

Mar 3, 2018

don't worry my friend , i'm not mad or anything , just hoped that today was the releasing day , literaly no prob in waiting... it's worth it anyway ;)

Reactions: Papertrail013
May 1, 2022
don't worry my friend , i'm not mad or anything , just hoped that today was the releasing day , literaly no prob in waiting... it's worth it anyway ;)
it’s just that your little Joni expected that the game would come out with an update today, but it wasn’t like that, it’s not like everyone is waiting for an update, be patient, so another game should be released soon, an update will be released in 13 days, if everything is ok, he also needs to add a new map of the new ones characters + check the game itself + fix some lags. That's what the game is called --(Lustful Spirit Hunt )

May 1, 2022
and regarding the update of this game, what are you waiting for, in the comments he answered one player and explained when the game will be released

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes