CheetoChip911

Aug 17, 2023
sound suppressor? what are you talking about?
If you click on the last drawer in the room in the insects sector where there is only a monitor and drawers.. you can fix it in the craft machine by placing it with tech parts then talk to AMI if you want to use it .. i went to that room multiple times but never noticed that it existed xD when you first reach the insects sector there will be eggs to your right .. move forward then take a left there should be a hatch in front of you that's where you can find it .. as well as some recordings but i recommend to lower the volume before checking them because they are too loud

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
It's out already on the subscribestar for supporters, usually goes public after a week or so
Checked it out and I'm a little confused. What tier offers access to early build releases?

Figured I've bothered Messman enough on this thread and Discord (not to mention the near hundreds of hours of gameplay I've put in). Probably about time I contribute a few shillings.

elcris616

Sep 20, 2023
ojala encontrar otro juego con esas mismas animaciones y lo bien hecho que esta,pero aun no lo encuentro:(, recomienden otros juegos con las mismas graficos

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Checked it out and I'm a little confused. What tier offers access to early build releases?

Figured I've bothered Messman enough on this thread and Discord (not to mention the near hundreds of hours of gameplay I've put in). Probably about time I contribute a few shillings.
the last tier for 10 dollars is the one that gets early access

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes