Wmac23

Dec 12, 2020
Plays in shower - maybe
Toys yes
No, not in close plans at least
Yes
It will be even more than you can expect. But seems like I will left this idea mostly for next part of game with suit changes option. In current part mb show it as little demonstration.
ok I'll think of some more ideas or suggestions keep up the good work

Reactions: _Messman_

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Any chance that first level of cloth damage (the one that does nothing cosmetically) will be removed in the next update?

As for the combat itself I'm still going to report both Tali and the enemies still miss well over 50% of the time.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Any chance that first level of cloth damage (the one that does nothing cosmetically) will be removed in the next update?

As for the combat itself I'm still going to report both Tali and the enemies still miss well over 50% of the time.
I wanted to remove first cloth damage in previous update when doing alpha scenes, but forgot abt it. Will check it this time.

big_shl0m0

Jul 13, 2023
Plays in shower - maybe
Toys yes
No, not in close plans at least
Yes
It will be even more than you can expect. But seems like I will left this idea mostly for next part of game with suit changes option. In current part mb show it as little demonstration.
MessMAN, my man, it's me with my monthly message. You should consider making a scene where Tali gets two huge cocks rammed into her juicy ass. Vorchas, Krogans, those hung gorilla monsters - doesn't matter, it'd be stupid hot and you know it!

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
OK, for some reason the game bugged, the aim in the events like the ones with the alpha or the training field, the aim just don't move, i made this save exactly where you can see the bug.
Edit: to give some context, i have 2 saves, the main one and another that i created cuz i'm obsessed with this game animation so i wanted to replay, i redownloaded the game, put the gallery mod, but isn't related because the aim minigame was working even after the gallery was on, in both saves, so with the main save a caught the cookie, this was the only thing that i did, i tried to edit the save to get rid of the cookie but it didn't fixed(probably not cookie related)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 125 Votes