Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Oh it's already there? Well this will be a long week.

EDIT: Also I assume no one really leaks the game huh? Or At least DMs people who would want to see it early so they can try it out?
Why would they/we? The chef already makes it public relatively shortly after release, if you're in such a hurry to jack off to Tali (understandable) then just like...support him financially unless you're like me and stuck in a shithole from which you physically cannot pay, in which case just wait for public release.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Why would they/we? The chef already makes it public relatively shortly after release, if you're in such a hurry to jack off to Tali (understandable) then just like...support him financially unless you're like me and stuck in a shithole from which you physically cannot pay, in which case just wait for public release.
I'll wait. I'm just not in a position right now where I can show much of financial support.

pannik4

Jan 13, 2019
Does anyone know with what programme have the renders been made and also, how can you edit models to add penises for example?

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
This game is truly awesome. The story is a lot of fun, and I liked reading every word. I might be the only one, and it's completely subjective, but I wish the text size was a bit larger. The font style is also a bit too standard and boring, in my opinion. I'll support the development and hope to see more.

Bobsfishery

Oct 21, 2023
The vent sence where you hear the monster noises only has one button. You move forward then you can't do anything? I have been waiting months for a fix

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
The vent sence where you hear the monster noises only has one button. You move forward then you can't do anything? I have been waiting months for a fix
You just gotta move forwards enough times so the monster loses you. Some tips: Let the noise meter cool down between every third or so move, before the monster activates that is, also try to find the noise supressor thingy.

Bobsfishery

Oct 21, 2023
You just gotta move forwards enough times so the monster loses you. Some tips: Let the noise meter cool down between every third or so move, before the monster activates that is, also try to find the noise supressor thingy.
No I mean I only get to move one time. Then it gives no more options. I get to move forwards once only

weesnawman

Jul 1, 2023
Damn, I saw this game pop up a lot and always passed it over thinking it would be some abomination given half the 3dcg games on here are using goofy models, still images and poor writing - but this is easily one of the best I've played. Scenes are awesome, writing is great, animation is fantastic - HUGE variety in scenes too. Loving the oral/anal/outer focus, vaginal always struck me as boring and every other game defaults to it as the big payoff when in reality it's just the vanilla option.

Love the party outfit too - I know it's unlikely to get too many outfits if any at all, but could there be an option to wear that outfit in the medbay? Then I could see it when I like without necessarily having to program another 20gb of scenes in every outfit. Just a thought. Keep up the great work!

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Game update. Version 1.9

Previous save must work.

Gameplay changes:
  • First suit damage stage in battle-fucks removed. Now helmet destroying after first enemy grab.
  • Added new fast travel point in vents – frogs hallway.
  • Turns right and left in vents now have more chances to face the event.
  • New medbay invasion mechanics. Now you can check special enemies status in medbay.
    • N/A – you didn’t find this enemy yet.
    • Alive – he just exists
    • Dead – never invade the medbay again
    • Hunting – will invade if turret heat 100 and you go rest.

P.S. If you killed apes once, they will be marked as “Dead” even if you fix the lock and left them in cage. I decide not change anything here, so just pretend that it some other apes to not limit content access.

Slugs game over+
To activate this part of the game, you need to make the slug grow twice. First time you will see old scene, second will start as usual but continue in another way.

Event separated on 3 main parts/days in circle, which are repeats until you decide to escape. Escaping available on second day, where you can check the location with usual clicking. Just win the easy fight with slug. In case of losing the fight – event just continues. The event has two variations for each day depends on lewd level – but for now the border is 50. It means you will have different scenes for Tali’s lewd level less or more 50. I will add more, if you like the idea.
  • Day 1 – Shepards or Grunt will visit Tali in engine room. First scene is demonstration. First time you will not able to choose between illusion and reality. If you repeat game over+ event after – option to switch will be available.
  • Day 2 – Tali will wake up in Shepard cabin or in bar depends on lewd level.
  • Day 3 – Scene in shuttle. Depends on lewd level it will be scene with Shepard and Jack or with krogans.

Every day have 4 different scenes, including slug variant.

Other content:
  • New slug scene. Another variant for previous scene made for launching the game over event. It will happen each second time.
  • New scene for vorchas in party restroom. Now Tali can try to fight. And get the scene in case of lose.
  • AMI alternative scenes for egg removal procedure. There are 2 variants – for anal/vaginal and oral action.
  • Tentacle pit in vents. This event has variations for all suit conditions and final scene. After each scene suit will be damaged. Final scene will not move Tali from vents, you can just continue crawling.
  • Frogs scene in corridor. Now on exit from room with dead merc you can choose to fight. This is standard boss fight.
  • Frogs game over. You need to lose previous battle twice to get this scene.
  • Asari futa scene in locker room. I made the possibility to choose between old scene and new one when Tali come to locker room and talk with Jesora.
  • Red varren shower event. Contains 2 scenes for lewd > 50. To activate it you must first “play” with varren in Bay 1 location. After just wait 3 days and use shower. Event repeatable, but red varren must stay alive.
  • AMI futa scene in lab. Now you can download the program from terminal in dead merc room. Talk with AMI and choose to use the program, then just rest in lab. Nuyn must be out of lab to trigger this scene.

Hope you enjoy it!

LINKS:

FULL SIZE PC/LINUX - - -
FULL SIZE MAC - - -

COMPRESSED PC/LINUX - - -
COMPRESSED MAC - - -

PATCH 1.9 (To upgrade game from 1.85 to 1.9. Unzip and move "game" folder to "ThePilgrimage" folder with rewrite) -

Attached save file just in case, but it the same like before.

4.70 star(s) 124 Votes