_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
OK, for some reason the game bugged, the aim in the events like the ones with the alpha or the training field, the aim just don't move, i made this save exactly where you can see the bug.
Edit: to give some context, i have 2 saves, the main one and another that i created cuz i'm obsessed with this game animation so i wanted to replay, i redownloaded the game, put the gallery mod, but isn't related because the aim minigame was working even after the gallery was on, in both saves, so with the main save a caught the cookie, this was the only thing that i did, i tried to edit the save to get rid of the cookie but it didn't fixed(probably not cookie related)
Some ppl have this issue. I figured out two main reasons why it can happen - first is outdated save file (try to use one I append to last update). Another one - you set skipping on in game options, so game trying to jump forward on your each click and this bug happens.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Some ppl have this issue. I figured out two main reasons why it can happen - first is outdated save file (try to use one I append to last update). Another one - you set skipping on in game options, so game trying to jump forward on your each click and this bug happens.
Okay Okay, first of all thank you for the very quick response, i didn't knew that was a known bug and i can even add another thing that may help or be totally non related, but there is a possibility that as you(player) already saw the scene and it becomes skippable, so it may cause the same effect of having the skip text available and by default the problem could not be from the skip unseen text, but from skipping in general, just a theory from a horny degenerate, anyway taking advantage of the attention, godly game bro, may the lewder of the lewdest forces enlight you mind

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Block II is second part of vents, it in game, yes, but without nest yet. Block III not.
SO Block II is going to be all the xenomorphs if I had to take a guess? and Block III is going to be in that extra part of the vents we havent delved too far into yet?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
SO Block II is going to be all the xenomorphs if I had to take a guess? and Block III is going to be in that extra part of the vents we havent delved too far into yet?
There is also tentacles and faceguggers. I will add there more bugs later. I doubt abt block III, seems like I will not develop vents anymore, this part of game already enough developed.

Aug 12, 2017
New location – training grounds. I will use it for crew content besides the wedding event. To find it the insect sector must be found and Nyun must be in lab. After 3 days she disappeared and it starts new quest.
Hello for some reason this event wont activate for me. I did unlock the insect sector, explored everything there, killed that big boss thing, Nyun is in the lab but she does not disappear after 3 days, am I missing something?

qoom

Jan 19, 2021
yo messman, big dog, in the gallery there is this scene but I don't understand how to get it in the actual game. View attachment 3073409
Its an easter egg. After the section about going to the cockpit for the first time (and having to find Serok's crew in different locations). You can go back to the warehouse where you found the vorchas for the first time (when you were finding Serok's crew) and they'll be in it. There is no highlight but its the same place.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
New location – training grounds. I will use it for crew content besides the wedding event. To find it the insect sector must be found and Nyun must be in lab. After 3 days she disappeared and it starts new quest.
Hello for some reason this event wont activate for me. I did unlock the insect sector, explored everything there, killed that big boss thing, Nyun is in the lab but she does not disappear after 3 days, am I missing something?
You need to unlock the next vents sector also, behind the second flesh wall.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
What is the update schedule for this game ?
Approximately, when can we expect the next update ?
Apparently last week of this month so I guess somewhere between 27-30. Although maybe he means full week in that a week until the end of the month so maybe 23-30, but that's wishful thinking sadly.

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
What is the update schedule for this game ?
Approximately, when can we expect the next update ?
The update schedule is roughly 4-6 weeks, with 4 being the usual and larger updates taking a bit more
The next update is actually out as of now for subscribestar supporters, it tends to go public a week after.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
The update schedule is roughly 4-6 weeks, with 4 being the usual and larger updates taking a bit more
The next update is actually out as of now for subscribestar supporters, it tends to go public a week after.
Oh it's already there? Well this will be a long week.

EDIT: Also I assume no one really leaks the game huh? Or At least DMs people who would want to see it early so they can try it out?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 125 Votes