_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
hoping for more stuff with the bear, definitely my favorite part of this game. of course if it were fully up to me you could get impregnated by him but that's a different thing
I will add game over+ for him in style of Goldilocks tale. Also I thinking abt this event as option to find another quarian girl. It will be survived girl from video message and medic companion for future content.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I know this is probably just wishful thinking but I could really go for some horse love. Well, alien horse love I suppose. But like a really horse looking alien. The horse-iest looking alien.

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
I know this is probably just wishful thinking but I could really go for some horse love. Well, alien horse love I suppose. But like a really horse looking alien. The horse-iest looking alien.
then you should probably have tali marry what's his face he's got a big ole horsy looking tool

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Currently I am working on Christmas special and preparing model of robot-deer for scene. He will have horse-type cock if it what you thinking abt

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
Currently I am working on Christmas special and preparing model of robot-deer for scene. He will have horse-type cock if it what you thinking abt
Will the robo deer have any sentience or will it just be a big dildo?
Fingers crossed for the former x

Reactions: gymogle

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
I will add game over+ for him in style of Goldilocks tale. Also I thinking abt this event as option to find another quarian girl. It will be survived girl from video message and medic companion for future content.
nice to hear. Probably was asked before but are there plans for more impregnation/breeding related content, or is that not likely?

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Finally! We're going to have a second Quarian girl!

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
nice to hear. Probably was asked before but are there plans for more impregnation/breeding related content, or is that not likely?
I will do scenes with cum inflation like the game over with frogs. But as I said before, I don't want to do actually pregnancy content, like show lactation, bearth, girls running around with shaking bellies etc. So visually I can guarantee that girls will be fucked hard and filled with cum, but can you describe it like impregnation/breeding is up to you.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Will the robo deer have any sentience or will it just be a big dildo?
Fingers crossed for the former x
Like AMI but less intelligent. Just imagine if geth make an animal driven by simple algorithms like "run", "attack", "fuck". I just done with rigging and now doing the dick, think it will looks more organic, like "mating module".

4.70 star(s) 127 Votes