CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How do I access the gallery?
It is a mod you have to install, the link to it is on the first post.
I don't know if you need to have seen the scene in the game before it is available/unlocked in the gallery, but once you have the mod installed, there is a new option on the main menu for the gallery.

Reactions: Raiden-K

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
My sight is stuck in one place ((
Before this, it worked well in all scenes.
But I got stuck in this scene. Moreover, if I load old saves where this sight is used, it no longer works there either. Before this scene with Alpha, the sight worked well.
I reinstalled the game, it didn't help.
Does anyone know a solution to this bug?
This can happen if you set skipping in game options or using old save file. Try to use the one I attached for update.

CheetoChip911

Aug 17, 2023
Honestly, I feel like keeping the eggs the white fluffy spider pumps into Tali should be an option. It could be a little interesting to have a baby spider monster like that
If this idea is gonna be put in the game i think i would add to that

when the egg inside tali is "old enough" it hatches .. goes towards tali starts trying to milk her and then places an egg inside her again and the cycle continues .. something like another bad end

grinvich76

Dec 28, 2021
If this idea is gonna be put in the game i think i would add to that

when the egg inside tali is "old enough" it hatches .. goes towards tali starts trying to milk her and then places an egg inside her again and the cycle continues .. something like another bad end
:WaitWhat:

SpaceZero

Dec 23, 2023
Messman

I want to thank you very much for your efforts. This game is simply the best I've seen in its genre! I want to ask you a few questions, I will be very glad if you find the time to answer them. 1) Will there be more double, triple and other penetration scenes with bugs, aliens and other monsters? 2) Will there be a development of the above-described scenes with beehives? Thank you for taking the time to read (understand machine translation) and respond.

Aliasex

Apr 17, 2019
I think I said this before but... I LOVE THIS GAME!
Messman, you're a hero!
Now for the question: this time (started over a few times to see updates) Tali's "arousal" level in vents section stays solidly zeroed... Lost a bunch of fights, seen most scenes (on the "regular" section, not the "alien's" lair).
Could it be because I zeroed lewd level before going in there? (I wanted to see it build up from scratch, and feared it would somehow be inherited from ship-lewdness to vents-arousal)

Reactions: _Messman_

SpaceZero

Dec 23, 2023
Messman, you're a hero!
Now for the question: this time (started over a few times to see updates) Tali's "arousal" level in vents section stays solidly zeroed... Lost a bunch of fights, seen most scenes (on the "regular" section, not the "alien's" lair).
Could it be because I zeroed lewd level before going in there? (I wanted to see it build up from scratch, and feared it would somehow be inherited from ship-lewdness to vents-arousal)
As I understand it, from the description of the update version 1.75, this mechanic has not yet been added.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Messman

I want to thank you very much for your efforts. This game is simply the best I've seen in its genre! I want to ask you a few questions, I will be very glad if you find the time to answer them. 1) Will there be more double, triple and other penetration scenes with bugs, aliens and other monsters? 2) Will there be a development of the above-described scenes with beehives? Thank you for taking the time to read (understand machine translation) and respond.
Thank you.
1) Of course
2) I have a plan to add new type of bugs in second vents part. They actually what you can describe as beehive type.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Messman, you're a hero!
Arousal was made as lewd level alternative for vents, but I still not implemented this mechanics, so this figures doesn't really matters anything now.

SpaceZero

Dec 23, 2023
Thank you.
1) Of course
2) I have a plan to add new type of bugs in second vents part. They actually what you can describe as beehive type.
I would like to ask one more question: will there be invasions in the laboratory, like in the medical center, with captivity and escape?

Thank you for your reply, I'm really looking forward to the new sequels.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Budka22

Deimos2077

Dec 10, 2023
Arousal was made as lewd level alternative for vents, but I still not implemented this mechanics, so this figures doesn't really matters anything now.
Hello, Messman. I want to express my special gratitude for this game. This is already a masterpiece that has no analogues. I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and ask you a question. When will the next update be released approximately?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I would like to ask one more question: will there be invasions in the laboratory, like in the medical center, with captivity and escape?

Thank you for your reply, I'm really looking forward to the new sequels.
Don't have such plans in close future. I will make more invasion content for lab but not in such scale as for medbay.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hello, Messman. I want to express my special gratitude for this game. This is already a masterpiece that has no analogues. I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and ask you a question. When will the next update be released approximately?
Thank you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Christmas special will be released at December 26

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes