SpaceZero

Dec 23, 2023
As far as I understand, there are three endings, the first one is where Santa's main gift is to have fun with a girl. The second is where a deer uses a girl. The third is where Santa himself has turned into a deer and is pulling a sleigh. The third ending is obtained if you fail to complete the tasks and defeat the enemies.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Since there are and will be more scenes locked behind different lewd states. Do you have plans for locking said states or implement an item to lower lewd state? I like to explore and find scenes, but starting over everytime to do so is a little daunting
You can use milk in Nyun bar. Each time it decreasing the lewd for 10 points

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
kinda hard figure the sequences of minigame tbh,also need figure out what do for secret ending? care to explain or make a lil walkthrough for this christmas update? for now ive got the bad girl ending, not easy get good girl points
Santa literally saying you what part of Tali's body use to make him happy.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hyall, and merry... everything!
Dowloading X'mas special now (I suppose we just unpack it in the "game" folder ?)
I'm much of the same opinion as magicone321 above: Even using SpaceCow's milk it becomes tiresome to build through lewdness while searching for each variant. I thought of doing straight end-to-end plays for each lewd threshold, but the fact that different scenes have different threshold/number of variants makes it... oh! let's just go to the gallery!
Still it's the building up, and Tali's change of attitude that makes this trait so interesting.
So, not asking to serve everything on a plate, but maybe a system like "once you've finished you can replay as you like"?

And about laughing: I really love the vorchas, they are so cute, especially when we kick them! LOL
This special is separate game build. Just download and launch

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
Just stumbled upon this game. Got hooked on it immediately. Does anyone know if more content for this game is coming?

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
I legit found this game today and loved it played all the way thru this legit might be one of my favorite games simply cause mass effect holds a special place in my heart, that being said my only complaint is krogans have 4 testicles, jokes aside this game is great great animations and the gameplay is simple but very fun good job dev

big_shl0m0

Jul 13, 2023
God damn, what an unbelievable episode, our MAN once again did God's work and delivered us an amazing present!
Showing once again that he's the absolute GOAT.
And who could've thought that her slutty little dress would make her look so stupid hot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes