HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Good game. It feels like all the game moments are in their place. Interesting and varied content, clear and uncomplicated gameplay, and mini-games are quite simple and do not cause the immediate combustion of all nerve cells, as in many similar cases with such games, and this is correct, because many people forget that their goal is precisely to amuse the player and not at all not to cause stomach incontinence and head smashing of the monitor.)
Well, really, this is probably a matter of taste, but if instead of Tali there had been a more humanoid heroine (Asari is also far from this image, but on the other side), then the content, in my opinion, would have been even more interesting. Although I understand that everything is in its place and no other heroine would be suitable for this story.
Well, I hope that sometime in the future the Developer will please us with some elves, for example.)

CheetoChip911

Aug 17, 2023
Just stumbled upon this game. Got hooked on it immediately. Does anyone know if more content for this game is coming?
The game is currently getting new content released every month if you want to know more you can join the discord and check things out

Reactions: gamerpro101

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Returned to this after letting some updates build up, impressive how consistent this has been both in the quality of new content and the rate at which it's being added. This became a favorite of mine when I first played it, but that has become even more solidified after catching up again. Really great stuff, I continue looking forward to more. Glad this game found an audience to reach the level of success it has.

tame9

Nov 8, 2021
View attachment 2066532

Overview:
Between her adventures with famous commander Tali Zorah went to her pilgrimage to help quarian Flotilla. What can goes wrong? Seems like everything.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-26
Release Date: 2023-12-26
Developer: Messman - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.9 + Christmas Special
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXEDRAIN - -

COMPRESSED
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXEDRAIN - -

CHRISTMAS 2023 SPECIAL
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: HOTFIX (for v1.85)

Extras: LEWD SCENE WALKTHROUGH - GALLERY MOD* - RD DIALOGUES MOD (OUTDATED!!!)*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1818263 View attachment 1818264 View attachment 1818265 View attachment 2638666 View attachment 2638670 View attachment 2638669 View attachment 2638668 View attachment 2638672 View attachment 2638673 View attachment 2638674 View attachment 2638675
I just stuck in christmas special on a deer scene, he saying that tali image missing and not progressing the fight

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
what should I do to start the route with the slug? I saw in the gallery that there are many scenes between reality and illusion with the slug, but I only found one in the ventilation

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
what should I do to start the route with the slug? I saw in the gallery that there are many scenes between reality and illusion with the slug, but I only found one in the ventilation
Make slug twice grow till the scene to get game over event.

Reactions: Raiden-K

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations dev, the quality of the animation on the christmas special is amazing, that was quite a christmas present, thank you.

Just to confirm, i can't repeat Tali and alpha fight on the turret right? so if i didn't got the Nyun alpha scene before i cant get after?

Last edited:
Reactions: _Messman_

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Congratulations dev, the quality of the animation on the christmas special is amazing, that was quite a christmas present, thank you.

Just to confirm, i can't repeat Tali and alpha fight on the turret right? so if i didn't got the Nyun alpha scene before i cant get after?
This scene not repeatable and there is content fork in case you defeat the alpha - only way to get Nyun scene and launch alpha hunting events.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Donhentai2323

Sep 3, 2022
I feel really dumb for asking.....but how do i leave the vents/maze and return to the ship, i want to check the new content there aswell, but i...cant manage to find my way back.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I feel really dumb for asking.....but how do i leave the vents/maze and return to the ship, i want to check the new content there aswell, but i...cant manage to find my way back.
Use action button (gear) in lower right corner, it gives you the fast travel to lab

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes