SpaceZero

Dec 23, 2023
Thank you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Christmas special will be released at December 26

I'm sorry, but I can't stop, there are more and more questions. I wanted to clarify about the cage with which there are two scenes, are you planning any more scenes with this cage or something similar? For example, so that she gets into it herself with great depravity.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Christmas special release!

IMPORTANT! This build can refer to the same save files folder like the usual game. Be careful with rewriting your old saves if you want to use them later.

Mini-game in Santa sleds.

You will be able to see the horny-meter from the left, which will slowly go down. Check Santa's hints and use the proper button for Tali to please him. If horny meter drops to the bottom - Tali will get bad girl point and punishment. If you win the game - Tali will get good girl point and her reward.

The game will end when Tali gets 3 good or bad girl points. The mini-game contains 17 animations including 2 ending variants - oral and anal. To win the game just check Santa’s hints and push the right buttons. To lose, push the wrong buttons.

Good girl path:
  • 1st scene - Tali making gift for red varren under tree.
  • 2nd scene - with werewolf. I will be able to choose between vaginal and anal scenes.
  • 3d scene - with Santa himself.
  • Final scene - big present from Santa (yahg).

Bad girl path:
  • 1st scene - Santa punish Tali in sleds.
  • 2nd scene - Scene with deer.
  • 3d scene - facefuck from werewolf in case Tali lost the fight.
  • Final scene - another variant with deer.

Also just before release I spent extra time making one more ending variant which I didn’t announce. Wanted to call it a secret one, but it really is not so hard to find. It does not have much content, but without it the special would not look complete. So, try it.

In case Tali wins the fight, Santa will reward Tali in the sleds. For alpha testers - I removed the “forgiving” part and this event doesn't remove bad girl points anymore.

Hope you enjoy it!

LINKS:
PC/LINUX - - -
MAC - - -

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I'm sorry, but I can't stop, there are more and more questions. I wanted to clarify about the cage with which there are two scenes, are you planning any more scenes with this cage or something similar? For example, so that she gets into it herself with great depravity.
I will extend the game over+ for apes and varrens. And there will be more scenes with cage, but I want to keep this option mostly for low lewd Tali.

Reactions: thugshaker1080p

SpaceZero

Dec 23, 2023
Рождественский специальный выпуск!

ВАЖНЫЙ! Эта сборка может ссылаться на ту же папку с файлами сохранений, что и обычная игра. Будьте осторожны с перезаписью старых сохранений, если захотите использовать их позже.

Мини-игра в санях Санты.

Слева вы сможете увидеть роговой счетчик, который медленно опустится. Проверьте подсказки Санты и используйте нужную кнопку, чтобы Тали доставила ему удовольствие. Если счетчик возбуждения упадет до дна – Тали получит очко «плохая девочка» и наказание. Если вы выиграете игру, Тали получит очко хорошей девочки и награду.

Игра закончится, когда Тали наберет 3 очка «хорошая» или «плохая девочка». Мини-игра содержит 17 анимаций, включая 2 варианта концовки — оральную и анальную. Чтобы выиграть игру, просто проверьте подсказки Санты и нажимайте нужные кнопки. Чтобы проиграть, нажмите не те кнопки.

Путь хорошей девочки:
  • 1-я сцена - Тали делает подарок красным варренам под деревом.
  • 2-я сцена - с оборотнем. Я смогу выбирать между вагинальными и анальными сценами.
  • 3д сцена - с самим Сантой.
  • Финальная сцена - большой подарок от Санты (угу).

Путь плохой девчонки:
  • 1 сцена - Санта наказывает Тали на санях.
  • 2 сцена – Сцена с оленями.
  • 3д сцена - трах в рот от оборотня на случай, если Тали проиграет бой.
  • Финальная сцена – еще один вариант с оленями.

Также незадолго до релиза я потратил дополнительное время на создание еще одного варианта концовки, о котором не объявил. Хотел назвать его секретным, но его действительно не так уж и сложно найти. В нем не так много контента, но без него спецвыпуск не выглядел бы законченным. Итак, попробуйте.

Если Тали выиграет бой, Санта наградит Тали санями. Для альфа-тестеров: я удалил часть «прощения», и это событие больше не снимает очки «плохих девчонок».

Надеюсь, тебе понравится!

ССЫЛКИ:
ПК/LINUX — МЕГАПИКСЕЛЬДРЕЙН
MAC – МЕГАПИКСЕЛЬДРЕЙН
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

IMPORTANT! This build can refer to the same save files folder like the usual game. Be careful with rewriting your old saves if you want to use them later.

You will be able to see the horny-meter from the left, which will slowly go down. Check Santa's hints and use the proper button for Tali to please him. If horny meter drops to the bottom - Tali will get bad girl point and punishment. If you win the game - Tali will get good girl point and her reward.

The game will end when Tali gets 3 good or bad girl points. The mini-game contains 17 animations including 2 ending variants - oral and anal. To win the game just check Santa’s hints and push the right buttons. To lose, push the wrong buttons.

Good girl path:
  • 2nd scene - with werewolf. I will be able to choose between vaginal and anal scenes.

Bad girl path:

Also just before release I spent extra time making one more ending variant which I didn’t announce. Wanted to call it a secret one, but it really is not so hard to find. It does not have much content, but without it the special would not look complete. So, try it.

In case Tali wins the fight, Santa will reward Tali in the sleds. For alpha testers - I removed the “forgiving” part and this event doesn't remove bad girl points anymore.

Hope you enjoy it!

LINKS:
PC/LINUX - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
MAC - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
We finally waited, thank you so much for your efforts, I didn't expect updates for AAA games as much as for this game. I congratulate you on the holiday.

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022

Good girl path:

Bad girl path:

Hope you enjoy it!

LINKS:
PC/LINUX - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
MAC - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
24No.gif

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
kinda hard figure the sequences of minigame tbh,also need figure out what do for secret ending? care to explain or make a lil walkthrough for this christmas update? for now ive got the bad girl ending, not easy get good girl points

• Angry
Reactions: big_shl0m0

magicone321

Jul 6, 2020
I will extend the game over+ for apes and varrens. And there will be more scenes with cage, but I want to keep this option mostly for low lewd Tali.
Since there are and will be more scenes locked behind different lewd states. Do you have plans for locking said states or implement an item to lower lewd state? I like to explore and find scenes, but starting over everytime to do so is a little daunting

Reactions: toplaygames

Aliasex

Apr 17, 2019
Hyall, and merry... everything!
Dowloading X'mas special now (I suppose we just unpack it in the "game" folder ?)
I'm much of the same opinion as magicone321 above: Even using SpaceCow's milk it becomes tiresome to build through lewdness while searching for each variant. I thought of doing straight end-to-end plays for each lewd threshold, but the fact that different scenes have different threshold/number of variants makes it... oh! let's just go to the gallery!
Still it's the building up, and Tali's change of attitude that makes this trait so interesting.
So, not asking to serve everything on a plate, but maybe a system like "once you've finished you can replay as you like"?

And about laughing: I really love the vorchas, they are so cute, especially when we kick them! LOL

Reactions: Droeloe554

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
kinda hard figure the sequences of minigame tbh,also need figure out what do for secret ending? care to explain or make a lil walkthrough for this christmas update? for now ive got the bad girl ending, not easy get good girl points
i easily got the good girl stuff but i keep getting stuck at the 2nd bad girl as no matter what with the first deer scene i keep getting a premature end of tali waking up at the bar.
Edit: if you're having any issue like i did when playing the Christmas stand alone then just press start instead of load, that seems to cause the issue i was having.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 128 Votes