_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Good afternoon or evening. Yesterday I downloaded the game, I liked it all stuck for the whole day, now I'm looking forward to the update. Finally, I have some questions. number-1 (If you don't forget to change the mechanics of a bad ending, it would be great to be able to communicate with all the monsters, and not only with monsters number-2 (Debauchery and Arousal are the same thing, I understand it's just that while the laboratory and ventilation are not complete lacation)And question number 3 (Are there any plans to add a choice between scenes in the process of sexual intercourse, otherwise it's just inconvenient every time I get a level of debauchery) And number 4 (added the ability not to kill the red warg, the Monkey Brothers, the Bear, Alpha )
Hi, thank you. Your questions really made me have some questions :unsure:
1. What you mean by "communicating" with monsters? There is actually one way to communicate with them in game, if you don't just shoot them.
2. Yes, arousal mechanics not done for vents
3. You have the choice to keep the certain lewd level. Lewd level is not kind of progression, it more abt scenes style. If you want it looks more like actually rape - low lewd is your choice. If you want Tali more dissolute and enjoy sex - increase it.
4. You can't kill anyone except red varren ot apes. To not kill anyone just lose the fight. But even in case you win, there is still bug exists which make possible for them to visit medbay anyway. I will fix it in next update.

Caet_C

Formerly 'Teranty'
Oct 11, 2023
Hi, thank you. Your questions really made me have some questions :unsure:
1. What you mean by "communicating" with monsters? There is actually one way to communicate with them in game, if you don't just shoot them.
2. Yes, arousal mechanics not done for vents
3. You have the choice to keep the certain lewd level. Lewd level is not kind of progression, it more abt scenes style. If you want it looks more like actually rape - low lewd is your choice. If you want Tali more dissolute and enjoy sex - increase it.
4. You can't kill anyone except red varren ot apes. To not kill anyone just lose the fight. But even in case you win, there is still bug exists which make possible for them to visit medbay anyway. I will fix it in next update.
Hi, excuse me, I'm bad at English. I use the translator, I didn't check it out. and wrote a bunch of gibberish

In the first questions , I meant defence of a bad ending by example AMI In the room spiders that not fucked to death in the event of with a bear if he will hit to the med bay in the second once or insects from ventilations.
In the third question. . That's what I mean on the possibility merge level of depravity and choices sex sen in case of monkey brothers in cells when at a high level of debauchery emerge new options sex sen and a high level of depravity gave opportunity at once pass for sex with a choice damage clothes or naked on meeting animals.
And the fourth question that would be great have opportunity tame animals for the sex scenes afterward.

I think that's it that I wanted write I hope it's clear. Again, I apologize and all the best to you.

Last edited:

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hi, excuse me, I'm bad at English. I use the translator, I didn't check it out. and wrote a bunch of gibberish

In the first questions , I meant defence of a bad ending by example AMI In the room spiders that not fucked to death in the event of with a bear if he will hit to the med bay in the second once or insects from ventilations.
In the third question. . That's what I mean on the possibility merge level of depravity and choices sex sen in case of monkey brothers in cells when at a high level of debauchery emerge new options sex sen and a high level of depravity gave opportunity at once pass for sex with a choice damage clothes or naked on meeting animals.
And the fourth question that would be great have opportunity tame animals for the sex scenes afterward.

I think that's it that I wanted write I hope it's clear. Again, I apologize and all the best to you.
I get it, you asking to add more options and content. I working on it.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
So the bad ends aren't bad ends? it seems you can just escape. Or am i missing something?
Some bad ends are still game over like bugs nest or mini boss events. But it will be removed by game over+ or rescue missions. In this update I'll add AMI's rescue mission for bugs and bear game over+ instead of bad end after scene in medbay.

Caet_C

Formerly 'Teranty'
Oct 11, 2023
So the bad ends aren't bad ends? it seems you can just escape. Or am i missing something?
If you lose the first encounter with the insects in the med bay. If you lose the fight four times, it's a bad ending. If you lose the second fight with the bear in the med bay, it's also a bad ending.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How do you progress in endless vent maze? Or is this not implemented yet?
It is just endless roaming for now, so progress stops there.

There are a couple quests, one where you have to go save Nyun and one to find a way to exit the vents. After that it is just roaming around and 'playing' with the 'friends' you can find there.

Reactions: volto

VanDoodle

Apr 15, 2021
This is an awesome game your developing Messman! It's great to see when a dev really cares about their game and puts in the effort to add lots of varying content that keeps the player engaged and excited of what's going to happen next. From the many different creatures and the unique bosses, the varying dialog between low and high lewd level, interesting characters with quirky personalities, different areas which change the gameplay, to so many exciting and sexy scenarios. Also not just the game, but how you are regularly active in this forum and post consistent updates on subscribestar, is really appreciated from a consumer standpoint and not seen often enough. It makes this game feel like a true passion project and one where I have no hesitations of supporting financially! (Just subscribed on SubscribeStar) I look forward to the further devolpment of this fun game and wish you all the best!

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
This is an awesome game your developing Messman! It's great to see when a dev really cares about their game and puts in the effort to add lots of varying content that keeps the player engaged and excited of what's going to happen next. From the many different creatures and the unique bosses, the varying dialog between low and high lewd level, interesting characters with quirky personalities, different areas which change the gameplay, to so many exciting and sexy scenarios. Also not just the game, but how you are regularly active in this forum and post consistent updates on subscribestar, is really appreciated from a consumer standpoint and not seen often enough. It makes this game feel like a true passion project and one where I have no hesitations of supporting financially! (Just subscribed on SubscribeStar) I look forward to the further devolpment of this fun game and wish you all the best!
Thank you and welcome. It is right abt passion project, this game ignited the fire. I have ideas, growed in my head for years, anything what stoped me is lack of knoweldge and skills to make what I want. Now I start to breaking this wall. I am working as animator, programmer, UI developer, even sound designer sometimes. So much interesting things and almost eternal scope for development.
best-job-ive-ever-had-fury.gif

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes