Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
Thank you and welcome. It is right abt passion project, this game ignited the fire. I have ideas, growed in my head for years, anything what stoped me is lack of knoweldge and skills to make what I want. Now I start to breaking this wall. I am working as animator, programmer, UI developer, even sound designer sometimes. So much interesting things and almost eternal scope for development.
View attachment 3304392
Ily so much Messman best dev in this site fr <3

Wmac23

Dec 12, 2020
I don't know if someone's asked this but are you planning to add more characters from the Mass Effect I know this got be a reason for them to be there for samara she a justicar she goes what she wants same for jack

Lucy1223

Feb 15, 2018
I'm honest, I really like this game, and I'm always anxiously awaiting future updates, one idea if I may say so, would be that during exploration in the ship you could find Jack imprisoned by monsters or tentacles, and that once found would be at the bar or in the accommodation next to jesora, and who could help us keep the monsters at bay on the ship, but, being not as strong as us, while sailing around the ship we come across her trying to fight a monster, and if we help her stay at the threshold of total perversion, and when we go to visit her we just drink and joke, if instead we let her fight alone, we are presented with her defeat with relative fucking by the monster, and for every time she loses and gets fucked her perversion increases, bringing several changes when we go to visit her, and not only that, like low perversion drinking and talking, + perversion she kisses us or plays with our tits, ++ perversion fucks our pussy with a strapon, ++ + perversion fucks us or gets fucked, +++2 fisting perversion, or we find it randomly with jesora who fucks, or with another of the crew, and depending on our perversion we could join them or just watch, in addition to depending on Jack's perversion instead of finding her fighting the monsters we find her directly being screwed by them due to the addiction of the perversion, like in the cell with the monkeys, and if we leave her too high with the perversion every now and then someone will ask us what end in fact, and we should find her somewhere imprisoned to be fucked endlessly at random by some type of monster, and if in the attempt to save her we lose we remain stuck there with her in a bad end, obviously we need something that allows us to lower his addiction, a workout or a potion that to make it you either buy or create by finding products around, and an idea, then putting it into practice I don't have a powerful PC for graphics, much less enough knowledge of codes, sorry, but above all English I'm dyslexic. The little English I know was taught to use the PC, in fact I'm writing this with Google Translator. Sorry for the spelling. (is only aesthetic) an anal plug, and the more perverse it is the bigger the plug that has to be put on due to the repeated anal fucking received, and to make it decrease by simply returning the milk to the bar, or wanting another idea, praying to a god which lowers our perversion to a certain extent, and the more perverse we are when we pray, the more the god becomes furious with us because we have become so again, like who at the beginning hides it and just lowers it then we end up punishing us, like invisible hands that they spank, etc...., you can imagine it, it would also be nice if when someone goes to visit Jesora in his room, you know Jesora and 2 Vorcha, but someone believing that the thing is not consensual, shoots him with a dart, but hitting jesora by mistake, but being different on her has a different effect than the monsters, like now she has 2 cocks and even bigger ones, and so she is forced to enjoy the day with a jesora with 2 mega cocks, and 2 vorcha, in the end I hope it has helped you with some ideas, thanks for reading this far BY LUCY

Last edited:

CheetoChip911

Aug 17, 2023
I don't know if someone's asked this but are you planning to add more characters from the Mass Effect I know this got be a reason for them to be there for samara she a justicar she goes what she wants same for jack
i asked the same question before and someone said that he did talk about adding other mass effect characters in the past ..

so i think this might be happening in the next part of the game

CheetoChip911

Aug 17, 2023
Presumably Patreon is out of the question too? Also btw your Discord invite in your signature is expired.
Currently the only things available are his ko-fi and subscribestar, i'm not sure but i think patreon restricts some things so it's not being used currently..

and here is the discord invite link (this link never expires) :

Stuchinoko

Sep 18, 2019
The only thing I could ask for from this masterpiece is fully suited alt-scenes, since I really prefer Tali in her full getup, enclosed helmet included, but just with the clothing ripped off over the lewd parts. I understand that's a lot of work though, because it's effectively redoing scenes twice.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
For now it will be like slugs game over style. But in next game I have plans to add familiar faces. Honestly I don't want to add much original characters because they all have big background and I need to explain how they get in all of this and why just don't leave. So, I will think abt it, mb add some original ones, or just use same looks but make another story, like I have an idea to use Jack and say that it clone made by Cerberus for phantom program.

Last edited:

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Presumably Patreon is out of the question too? Also btw your Discord invite in your signature is expired.
Patreon have restrictions abt beastiality content. For ppl who prefer using paypal I made Ko-fi account. They have same rules, and I not posting there any content, so just giving ppl rights in Discord for content. Updates there same like on SS.

P.S. Thx for Discord link remark, updated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: big_shl0m0

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
For now it will be like slugs game over style. But in next game I have plans to add familiar faces. Honestly I don't want to add much original characters because they all have big background and I need to explain how they get in all of this and why just don't leave. So, I will think abt it, mb add some original ones, or just use same looks but make another story, like I have an idea to use Jack and say that it clone made by Cerberus for phantom program.
Could do clones like Cerberus in the DLC too

hata hivora

Dec 29, 2023
Greetings. I liked your game. To be honest, I didn’t expect it to be so interesting. graphics, sound, plot, animation, mechanics, everything was very cool. I'm looking forward to the continuation! I played with the translation from KASATIK, since I don’t know English. and considering that Tali Zora is my favorite in mass effect, I was happy to touch her outside the main game<3

Reactions: _Messman_

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Christmas Special was kind of a miss for me so I'm definitely looking forward to the next update for sure but just out of curiosity have you ever considered/ have any plans for updates that purely tweak stuff that's already in the game rather than new adding new scenes?

Don't get me wrong new scenes are always appreciated but just wondering if it'd be easier to work on stuff like optimization/ui/ dialogue/ yada yada rather than cranking out a bunch of scenes every month or so like a mad man, some of the older scenes could be touched up like that very first one you updated if you still want to do scene stuff ig.

I dunno, every time I read comments there's always " add more vent stuff, add more characters, add more outfits" and so on. Just wanna say I wouldn't be too bootyhurt abot a QOL update, keep up the good work tho bro.

Reactions: Caet_C and Bishop86

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Christmas Special was kind of a miss for me so I'm definitely looking forward to the next update for sure but just out of curiosity have you ever considered/ have any plans for updates that purely tweak stuff that's already in the game rather than new adding new scenes?

Don't get me wrong new scenes are always appreciated but just wondering if it'd be easier to work on stuff like optimization/ui/ dialogue/ yada yada rather than cranking out a bunch of scenes every month or so like a mad man, some of the older scenes could be touched up like that very first one you updated if you still want to do scene stuff ig.

I dunno, every time I read comments there's always " add more vent stuff, add more characters, add more outfits" and so on. Just wanna say I wouldn't be too bootyhurt abot a QOL update, keep up the good work tho bro.
I see such questions sometimes. But I defined my point of view on development pretty easy - without new content can't be count as update. For this update I testing new approach, which make animations smoother and less size. In short - I switching from manual frames animation in code to .webm videos. And I really have temptation to improve all animations in game in such way. But it requires much work and maybe I'll do it after finish the first part of game, but first I want to done all what I want to be done in in new scenes.

LittleTiger

Jul 22, 2021
Hey, Messman. Will the upcoming update will be the last or the second to last? Actually, how many updates are left until you decide enough is enough and move on to another project? In my opinion, and people may agree with me here, but the game is getting a bit too big.

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
Well for Samara that would be easy to reason why she would stay. Just say the creatures are an offense to her Justicar Code and that she must hunt them down.

If not that, then have her swear an oath to Tali that she will be her bodyguard and won't leave her side unless ordered to.

As for getting a character to the ship in the first place, could be simple story wise for Tali to activate a distress beacon of some sort.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes