big_shl0m0

Jul 13, 2023
I said before that don't considering lewd level as some kind of progress just to get more scenes and I trying to do unique animations for all levels. Nothing changed since.
Just shows one more time that you're the GOAT.
I think the only other game where stuff like that mattered was Karryn's Prison (with a special technically-virgin anal only ending etc).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I said before that don't considering lewd level as some kind of progress just to get more scenes and I trying to do unique animations for all levels. Nothing changed since.
I originally had a bad take on lewd level before I realized how much care was going into it for variation and such. I'm a fan of that being into it while still having that moral "I don't quite know about this" dilemma, so it's nice things didn't just simply progress into Tali being a mega slut with no other option.

My only real complaint about it is that I wish it was a bit easier to control the number. You can take those drinks to lower it, but I don't think there's a quick way to raise it back without just keeping multiple saves/save editing? It's not a huge deal, but I personally find it a little bit tedious when I want to swap between high and low lewd level.

qoom

Jan 19, 2021
I originally had a bad take on lewd level before I realized how much care was going into it for variation and such. I'm a fan of that being into it while still having that moral "I don't quite know about this" dilemma, so it's nice things didn't just simply progress into Tali being a mega slut with no other option.

My only real complaint about it is that I wish it was a bit easier to control the number. You can take those drinks to lower it, but I don't think there's a quick way to raise it back without just keeping multiple saves/save editing? It's not a huge deal, but I personally find it a little bit tedious when I want to swap between high and low lewd level.
there is an easter egg in the warehouse. you have to go there after the section where you have to find jesora and serok's crew (once you get the scanner). once that bit is done you can go back to the warehouse, and click on the steel container (where you previously found the soldiers) to get an extra scene and a cookie which allows you to change your lewd level.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
there is an easter egg in the warehouse. you have to go there after the section where you have to find jesora and serok's crew (once you get the scanner). once that bit is done you can go back to the warehouse, and click on the steel container (where you previously found the soldiers) to get an extra scene and a cookie which allows you to change your lewd level.
Had no idea lol, that would have certainly helped me out. Thanks for the info!

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022

I will do strange drink as option to increase lewd in oppose to milk.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
I will do strange drink as option to increase lewd in oppose to milk.
Why create a new one if you can use an already created one.
In ventilation, we can make a special drink from pheromones. We know about the side effect.
For example: Niun will ask Tali what kind of drink it is and how it is prepared. Tali talks about how he prepares. We return Niun back to the bar. After entering the bar, you can participate in a tasting of the drink. Of course, we are waiting for an interesting scene and an increase in lust by 20 units.

Reactions: Jerchack

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
In ventilation, we can make a special drink from pheromones. We know about the side effect.
For example: Niun will ask Tali what kind of drink it is and how it is prepared. Tali talks about how he prepares. We return Niun back to the bar. After entering the bar, you can participate in a tasting of the drink. Of course, we are waiting for an interesting scene and an increase in lust by 20 units.
That 'special drink' that you are referring to is the Strange Drink. All the Dev would have to do is add a lewd increase to it and he is done and sharing that drink with Nyun already comes with a kinky scene, just boost the lewd increase and done.

The Dev could add an additional scene in the bar where Tali and Nyun share a drink with the other Asari and it prompts a Vorcha gang bang.

Or the Dev could add another mechanic where the Batarian mentions that the Vorcha are starting to getting rowdy and agitated (akin to the turret heat level) and he would appreciate it if Tali could come up with some way to calm them down. If the level reaches 100, Tali or one of the Asari gets gang raped, and the solution is to use the strange drink and have an impromptu gang bang with the Vorcha where the sex is on their terms and not the Vorcha (akin to dumping the heat from the turret).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GH057ts

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I meant exactly strange drink from vents. I'll just make it available at the bar.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes