Rowdy422

Sep 9, 2023
How do you access the new battle fuck stuff with the hounds? I'm a little lost
Lose to the bear, I think at your home base if it gets past the turrets? Instead of giving you a freebie before the game over a second loss like before, Tali gets hauled into the bears lair where you meet the new Quarian too. You can't leave until you kill all the hounds, where you get an option to cheese it by letting her solo them, or you leave bait out to fight them together which gives the battle fuck scenes.

Reactions: blast227

Gman360

Feb 5, 2018
Can someone tell me how do i get the double blowjob scene with the vorchas in Charns cabin? only thing i get is the sex scene with Charn himself

##found it , you need a lewd lvl of 75 ( my was only 60 )

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
No worries, using a copyrighted character pretty much makes that impossible anyway. Would just get sued by the copyright holder. Can't go mainstream with characters you don't own the rights to, or permission from those that do.
True, and changing all the characters plus the scenes to be able to post it on Steam would require an entire remaking of the game at this point. Besides, everyone is here for Tali specifically.

Reactions: SnippsTheSlammer

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
True, and changing all the characters plus the scenes to be able to post it on Steam would require an entire remaking of the game at this point. Besides, everyone is here for Tali specifically.
I didnt mean put The Pilgrimage on steam. I meant a new game

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I didnt mean put The Pilgrimage on steam. I meant a new game
Still no, then. He'd have to water it down to appease the Steam approval process. Even then it might still get rejected if whoever is in charge of approval that day doesn't like the content matter.

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Is there any way to just get the newest update instead of needing to download the full 10 gbs for each update?

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes