SpaceZero

Dec 23, 2023
People, tell me, in the battle with the mini-boss, I can see three animations out of three, namely, the animation where the mini-boss grabs the hero and climbs into his mouth, after which the animation where the mini-boss grabs the hero from behind. I can’t find the animation where the mini boss throws the hero onto the box and lifts the hero’s legs

That's it, I understand, you need to use a fire grenade and lose the battle.

Last edited:

Jeronym0

Jan 19, 2022
Wonder if I'm too far in the game yet, since the bear wont invade your place
After the first bear encounter in the sewers (don't know if you have to lose the fight or win) you can track the bear status in the medbay. You'll see every "boss" enemy on the list and you have to wait for the bear to be on "hunting" mode. Also if you got your turrets placed, you'll have to wait for them to overheat.

Reactions: cooldude33

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
After the first bear encounter in the sewers (don't know if you have to lose the fight or win) you can track the bear status in the medbay. You'll see every "boss" enemy on the list and you have to wait for the bear to be on "hunting" mode. Also if you got your turrets placed, you'll have to wait for them to overheat.
Thats the thing, in my save the turrets were added to the game much later, so I dont even have them

qoom

Jan 19, 2021
Thats the thing, in my save the turrets were added to the game much later, so I dont even have them
i think you have to start a new game in that case since the jump to 1.7 (when the turrets were added) needed new saves.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
The compressed version is less space and lower quality, the normal version is higher quality with more space
oh but the gameplay is the same? allright.

I mean I know basic knowledge of compressing files, but I guess I just didnt think about using it as a logical explanation

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
okey... whats the difference between normal and compressed for a phone? im very confusion
Just go with compressed version, your eyes and ears wouldn't be able to tell much difference on a small screen and lame phone sound encoding. Your phone will not like having such large files to manage on its weaker RAM and CPU either.

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
How do I find an automatic game translator? This kind of game, as well made, deserves its translations into various languages

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes