_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
oh but the gameplay is the same? allright.

I mean I know basic knowledge of compressing files, but I guess I just didnt think about using it as a logical explanation
If you want to check only new content - there is no actually difference. New .webm animations almost three times less size, so I didn't compress it more and drop it inside compressed game version as it is.

Reactions: kitkat_bru

anubiscerberus

Dec 19, 2023
just an extended event sequence after which you can continue the game as normal. in earlier updates when it was game over you used to be taken back to the menu.
so if i get a game over in this new update i get to continue that path without going back to the main menu?

Droeloe554

Sep 20, 2022
Ultra hot update. Thank you, artist, for updating my favorite sex game.
Scenes from the gallery with lower arousal points are also very good, sometimes even better than scenes with maximum lust.
I really want an update where the game, at maximum arousal value, gives you a choice before fucking which scene you want to play for which points.
This move would greatly help diversify the story and adventures of Tali.

(you don’t always want to constantly go to the gallery, because it takes you away from the adventure)

(sorry for my broken English, with all due respect)

big_shl0m0

Jul 13, 2023
Absolutely insane update, once again our MAIN MAN Messman delivers THE BEST stuff on the Citadel.
It baffles me how it's only a .5 version increase, and now I'm afraid to think what'll await us in 2.0!
It's unreal how much Tali's ass gets wrecked in this one, so, SO MUCH ANAL, almost unbelievable.
Absolute treat for any anal lover out there.
12/10, best game on this site and it's not even close.

Last edited:

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
PATCH TO UPDATE GAME FROM 1.9 TO 1.95
Just move to ThePilgrimage folder with rewrite.

P.S. Just in case - sounds in new animations considering by game as "music". So, if you mute it - there is no sounds in new scenes.

qoom

Jan 19, 2021
It might be a bit of a stupid question, but where is the gallery? is it some command?
its on the first page, below the links to the game download. its called "gallery mod". download the gallery.rpa file and place it in your game folder.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes