seadart123

Oct 16, 2019
_Messman_ I enjoyed your game very, very much - I have subscribed to your subscribestar and look forward to what’s next. This game scratches an itch few other game do

I enjoyed the Elcor wedding interaction the most - have you considered expanding it? Now that they’re married the Elcor can visit the med bay periodically (using similar mechanics to the invasion) for a conjugal visit with, perhaps, a frustration/denial meter leading to different outcomes

Great game!

Caet_C

Formerly 'Teranty'
Oct 11, 2023
In first part no, there is already all characters I wanted to add. Next chapter will have more extended options for companions. Btw there is phantom girl still in game, and I guess I can make some animations with her.
And what do you mean by the first part? Will there be another game or future updates, with a new location and locations ? In which famous characters from the game may appear? or which you will come up with?

Last edited:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I don't know if it's me or Tali is thicker, bigger breasts, bigger ass and thicker thighs, I had that impression, and if it's true, thank you for that:love:, i noticed in the recent updates and bro i loved it, if it's just my mind playing me then i'm a happy deluded guy:coffee:

Last edited:

CheetoChip911

Aug 17, 2023
And what do you mean by the first part? Will there be another game or future updates, with a new location and locations ? In which famous characters from the game may appear? or which you will come up with?
He separated the game to 2 parts, in the next part of the game we will have new locations yes, and more planets to explore so more known characters showing up is a possibility and we will have new monsters for sure.

Reactions: _Messman_

CheetoChip911

Aug 17, 2023
I don't know if it's me or Tali is thicker, bigger breasts, bigger ass and thicker thighs, I had that impression, and if it's true, thank you for that:love:, i noticed in the recent updates and bro i loved it, if it's just my mind playing me then i'm a happy deluded guy:coffee:
I've noticed that too actually, even tho i prefer medium or normal size let's say .. but Damn she's hot .. Our kind developer does not fail to deliver great content

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
Mr. Messman, just to make a long story short, the x-Ray and scenes with other monsters as weird as the larvae would be great, haha:)

Last edited:
Reactions: _Messman_
Mar 14, 2018
I'm sure it's been solved already but I've been struggling with it, does someone have the solution for the "undefined" room's fuse puzzle? or is it a deliberate fake out?

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
I'm sure it's been solved already but I've been struggling with it, does someone have the solution for the "undefined" room's fuse puzzle? or is it a deliberate fake out?
From the walkthrough (I never figured it out either): Red fuse + Wire + Black fuse. When finished, hit the box on the upper-right to confirm the repairs.

Reactions: Necronlord5

big_shl0m0

Jul 13, 2023
Once again dropping that I'd be really great to see multiple anal penetration in the future.
Vorchas especially look like the type to just stick it together in Tali's ass during a gangbang ;)

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I've noticed that too actually, even tho i prefer medium or normal size let's say .. but Damn she's hot .. Our kind developer does not fail to deliver great content
yeahh, my headcanon is that the constant exposure to the beasts pheromones/infection changed her bdoy to become more breedable and boy me likeyy. You take that along with the lewd animations messman makes(lewd blowjobs, big penetration and sounds) boom success formula

Reactions: CheetoChip911

Arkanae

May 29, 2018
I really like the 3 game-over+ arcs, especially the latest bear one.
I love them so much that I have a wish list of little things that could enhance them:

- The apes go+
There is a little cage that today only really gives you some flavor text. It would be nice if that can be turned into a "trap" where an extra scene (perhaps the same scene it already features in) happens that makes escape a bit more complicated.

- The bear go+
Today clicking on the bear den doesn't do anything. It would be nice if some kind of (totally unforeseeable, I am sure) bear cocksleeve event happens when taking the risk to go over there.

- The slug go+
So many options here, but... slug egg breeding would be at the top of my wish list.

- The elcor wedding (not really a go+, but...)
It would be nice if the wedding consummation scene could be repeated, or even better. forced to happen when your new husband decides to get his rights...

And as a previous poster said, I'm waiting for new, less bipedal monsters with trepidation. A flying bug of some sort, with potential airborne go+, would be lovely.

Stacy333

Sep 26, 2023
Dear _Messman_ , your project is very cool, I wish you good luck.
I wanted to ask if you are planning new horizons, in other universes ?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
_Messman_ I enjoyed your game very, very much - I have subscribed to your subscribestar and look forward to what’s next. This game scratches an itch few other game do

I enjoyed the Elcor wedding interaction the most - have you considered expanding it? Now that they’re married the Elcor can visit the med bay periodically (using similar mechanics to the invasion) for a conjugal visit with, perhaps, a frustration/denial meter leading to different outcomes

Great game!
I want to do some Nyun+elcor scenes like prelude to event if Tali refused the proposition. Also some Tali+Nyun with elcor in mind.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Much questions and I will answer it with time. I mentioned it before - there will be second part of game, focused on space exploration.

Reactions: N024
4.70 star(s) 128 Votes