nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I can't trigger the bear for some reason, I know where it is supposed to be but...nothing ever happens there. It has been this way for several updates for me.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I updated gallery made by TedInven and if he doesn't mind I will continue to update it
  • EDIT: 27.11.2023 -> added V1.90 gallery - (FILE: gallery.rpa)
  • EDIT: 27.12.2023 -> added Christmas Special gallery - (FILE: gallery_christmas_2023.rpa)
  • EDIT: 12.02.2024 -> update to garalth bugfix - (FILE: gallery.rpa)

• EDIT: 27.02.2024 -> added V1.95 gallery - (FILE: gallery.rpa)

If anyfing don't work just ping me. I don't check older events so I don't know if somefing change, if yes, leave comment I read it leter and fix it. Also started merge scenes from V1.85 and add pics but for now I don't have time.

I get this error whenever I try to boot up the game after installing the RPA file into the Game folder. Am I doing something wrong?

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Boring! There are a lot of ordinary women in real life, and sexual asari/ quarian do not exist in reality at all, leave them at least in the game, damn Puritan
All good, just please have some other encounters with humanoids or something.. I know that is the dev's focus but it's so boring the update you can get fucked by some Rhino thing or a bear or apes.. is it not all mostly the same to someone with this fetish? :ROFLMAO: he say don't worry, more crew content coming but it's not the captain or the Jesora it's vorcha.. or whatever the fuck that dude who sell item is supposed to be.. so what difference that it's crew ? Nothing lol Let's not forget this "game over+" that really it means dead end pointless gameplay loop..lol this guy is so talented artist and dev im sad this where hes effort go.

Hot at first but so boring to wait for update and instead of ass fuck by ape it's ass fuck by bear.. another month you get ass fuck by hound... another for ass fuck by varren.. yeah ok...

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Hot at first but so boring to wait for update and instead of ass fuck by ape it's ass fuck by bear.. another month you get ass fuck by hound... another for ass fuck by varren.. yeah ok...
Almost like this is a game about Tali having sex with aliens/creatures huh.

Also that's just completely false about the game overs, considering they do the opposite of being dead ends by giving you new content and allowing you to escape instead of forcing you to load a save. Heavily understating what's actually being added as well, like how this updated added a couple threesomes and "battle fuck" scenes involving a companion among other things.

I'm not even against more humanoid encounters. But complaining that the dev is adding too much monster sex, when it's a game about monster sex, is almost comical with how ridiculous that complaint is lol.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I like the game for it's comedic tones and interesting alien aspect. I do wish Tali was a better looking more comely protagonist. she's ok looking but just OK'ish not hot. The dev also needs to start including a MAP that stays on when your navigating tunnels it is a great idea that gets frustrating quickly when going around in circles.

jopadeda

Jan 17, 2022
Comrades, explain what’s wrong with the ventilation? When I try to crawl along it, the control buttons disappear. that is, I reached the final direct ventilation and that’s it, the buttons disappeared. what to do?(

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
_Messman_
Dear _Messman_. Will there be human female companions in this or the next game? Ordinary white-skinned women :?)
There are not enough native dugouts;)
In first part no, there is already all characters I wanted to add. Next chapter will have more extended options for companions. Btw there is phantom girl still in game, and I guess I can make some animations with her.

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
I love the weird scenes with spiders, varrens, larvae, frogs, Zeltan, face-huggers and insects but everything else, with the big monsters, I don't think it's realistic enough and I'm not a big fan of big monsters with big penises x) I can't wait to see the sequel and the turn-based evolution modes followed by ending scenes are excellent! Luckily, for once, I don't find ugly goblins, all green in a group haha.

The evolutionary aspect is really a perfect thing in this game.

I can't wait to see the sequel with some weird aliens but please, no goblins, tenculs or trolls:') no big penises ^^

I'm only sharing my ideas as a fan: Impregnation will be a + in this game with scenes of alien births. The scenes of the edi to extract the eggs are excellent but we don't see the eggs being extracted or just consummer inside, it would also be great to add some X-ray

The impregnated mode will progress as the rounds go by but I know it will require reworking all the scenes from A to Z so just add in the future these kinds of scenes but at least an X-ray would be really perfect for all the scenes, the game will be far from finished :p

I say all this because I can really see the quality of your work and I wish your game would never end. There's so much unexplored in terms of monsters

Last edited:

DragoWarus888

Aug 31, 2022
As far as I can see, it is Bear GO+ Tiki Hounds 1 and Tali & Tiki Hounds 1 and Slug GO+ Day 4 Varrens. They're may be more, but can't be sure due to errors popping up when I try going to next pages.
I find out why don't work for you

gallery.rpa is for NORMAL version of game
gallery_christmas_2023.rpa is for CHRISTMAS version

Don't mix it, use separate

Just use only gallery.rpa file

Aliasex

Apr 17, 2019
I very much loved the "movie" rendering, thanks for this idea!
Tika was quite a surprise, I like her personality (just met her)
I do hope to see more of Phantom, she's hot! (I'm much less into Asari).
Plans for the Turian psychic? I'm mitigated abt her...

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes