kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
i ripped it open and was wondering where the bear scene was since she won't go into the sewer and found out... that scene comes to you if you wait a few seconds. as i was alttabing to ask here, i hopped back right quick just in time to squeeze of 2 shots before i got hit.... she bearly survived. on that note how do you get the hallways scenes where it looks like she got ambushed or something

Ra Kek

Mar 19, 2018
I updated the gallery (v1.2) and added the new scenes. Paste the gallery.rpa-file inside ThePilgrimage-x.x/game folder.

• Edit 29.08.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 26.09.2022 -> added new scenes (v1.3)
  • Edit 06.10.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 20.10.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix (unren)
  • Edit 31.10.2022 -> added new and adjusted old scenes (v1.4)
  • Edit 09.12.2022 -> added new scenes (v1.5)
Cant wait for this to get updated to the newest version

Reactions: Necreonlord4
Feb 14, 2019
New update is fantastic, one question though, did the alligator enemy have it's encounter rate increases? Feel like he's showing up every other time I visit somewhere and it's kinda annoying ngl. Hopefully there's an option in the future to trap him in one of those spare cells in the prison room with the two monkey aliens?

Reactions: _Messman_

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
New update is fantastic, one question though, did the alligator enemy have it's encounter rate increases? Feel like he's showing up every other time I visit somewhere and it's kinda annoying ngl. Hopefully there's an option in the future to trap him in one of those spare cells in the prison room with the two monkey aliens?
I didn't change the chances he appears, it like the random working some times. I guess I will do some option same as for hacking event - deactivate button.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Hotfix 1.55

Unpack the files to ThePilgrimage/game folder and replace.
I have a question the apes have a special second game over with that assassin gal if you lose to her and they are alive. Will the red varren get something similar?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I didn't change the chances he appears, it like the random working some times. I guess I will do some option same as for hacking event - deactivate button.
Sometimes,when you add a different line the calculus get screwed in a way,just gotta take a look at it,if its really a problem.
As for the guy who was having problems with the gator,never had problem with him during the lockdown,its annoying to have to deal with the hacking but at least you dont need to run from the gator every now and them,but if you dont like having to trade a inconvenince for another,you could just observe where he is appearing more frequently,he does seem more common in some areas,just observe them and you will know how to expect that motherhumper...

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
In the hacking minigame to open Hanger #1, I'm trying to access the scene mentioned in the walkthrough where failing multiple times would cause enemies and pink bars to appear, but they aren't triggering. Lewd level is 26 at this point.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I have a question the apes have a special second game over with that assassin gal if you lose to her and they are alive. Will the red varren get something similar?
Yes, red varren will get more attention.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Sometimes,when you add a different line the calculus get screwed in a way,just gotta take a look at it,if its really a problem.
As for the guy who was having problems with the gator,never had problem with him during the lockdown,its annoying to have to deal with the hacking but at least you dont need to run from the gator every now and them,but if you dont like having to trade a inconvenince for another,you could just observe where he is appearing more frequently,he does seem more common in some areas,just observe them and you will know how to expect that motherhumper...
I always trying to separate logics of different events, so they never cross each other in code. The logic of croc event - every time Tali go rest (after pool cutscenes happens) the random decide on the way to what location croc will wait her. I place such possiblity to barracks, comroom, bay1 and prison. But when you go rest, this events not reset - so if after first rest croc event is activates on the way to comroom, after next rest it can also activate on the way to bay1. Thats means if you just push "Rest" again and again without meeting the croc - sooner or later he will be waiting for Tali inall 4 locations. But after activating any of them, others are removed.

I just want to say that when the random involved in the game events, much things are depending on play style of current player. And I think this is good because everyone can have it own game experience. This is why I focuses on sandbox element.

chopstick

May 1, 2018
Fantastic update again, Messman! Like some others, I do worry about you working too hard, but it is really nice to actually like and follow a weg that gets updated regularly with a lots of content.

I do hope you do something pronebone-y and anal-y with Talis sleep stance in the vents sometime in the future

Milky_

May 28, 2022
I'm stuck, I've been playing for a while now but nothing is happening.

I'm at the point where I have access to the bar and asked Jesora what to do next, she told me to scan for something, that something (according to the walkthrough and my last playthrough) is supposed to reveal the pool are when I scan. i have the scanner option When I look at the map but it only reveals the undefined room. now I don't know what to do. Any help?

4.70 star(s) 127 Votes