RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
This game is fantastic, what is the update turnaround time approximately?
Usually: 1-1.5 Months.

I'm stuck, I've been playing for a while now but nothing is happening.

I'm at the point where I have access to the bar and asked Jesora what to do next, she told me to scan for something, that something (according to the walkthrough and my last playthrough) is supposed to reveal the pool are when I scan. i have the scanner option When I look at the map but it only reveals the undefined room. now I don't know what to do. Any help?
Have you started a new game, or have you loaded up an old save?

If the latter, please play a new game as old saves are not compatible.

If the former, you may have found a bug! We'd be interested in learning the steps you made to get to this point.

NGL the Vents part is really annoying, after the robot opens the other vent, then what?
Assuming you mean 'after' you save Nyun, you can now go back to the main ship. She opened the path Tali took when first entering. Retrace your steps and you'll be back in no time!

lknkjoy123

Jun 17, 2019

If the former, you may have found a bug! We'd be interested in learning the steps you made to get to this point.

Assuming you mean 'after' you save Nyun, you can now go back to the main ship. She opened the path Tali took when first entering. Retrace your steps and you'll be back in no time!
No right I am out of the vents now, is there anything else after that, or next update?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Fantastic update again, Messman! Like some others, I do worry about you working too hard, but it is really nice to actually like and follow a weg that gets updated regularly with a lots of content.

I do hope you do something pronebone-y and anal-y with Talis sleep stance in the vents sometime in the future
Of course there will be scenes. Why else did I do this sleep pose :BootyTime:

Milky_

May 28, 2022

Assuming you mean 'after
Thanks, ill try doing a new game.
I checked the properties of my save and i thought it was a new one because it was at the prologue( i was wrong).

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Reading the guide - what is the bad ending exactly? Another scene that we can enjoy or does it just go to "Game over" ?

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
Reading the guide - what is the bad ending exactly? Another scene that we can enjoy or does it just go to "Game over" ?
Bad endings are scenes and events the player can enjoy, normally wherein Tali gets fucked with no way out. These scenes will end with a game over screen and send you back to the main menu.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
I know its kinda redundant, but it would be cool if the teasing animations got variations for each lewd level, it would give a really good sense of "progress", if you know what i mean

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
I know its kinda redundant, but it would be cool if the teasing animations got variations for each lewd level, it would give a really good sense of "progress", if you know what i mean
I think more variations dependant on lewdness would be amazing in general

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I think more variations dependant on lewdness would be amazing in general
May I make a suggestion. You've got a progression system that is affected by how lewd tail is and this effects how she acts under certain circumstances, you could also apply this mechanic to her taunt ability. The higher her lewd level, the more provocative her taunt becomes. Perhaps even placing herself in compromising positions.
It's been adressed.

Quentonis

Apr 8, 2018
Insane question but asking in hope, while you noted you wont be doing pregnancy stuff, is there any chance you may allow us a way to have her belly remain swollen so some of us can possibly pretend at least? :p

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Insane question but asking in hope, while you noted you wont be doing pregnancy stuff, is there any chance you may allow us a way to have her belly remain swollen so some of us can possibly pretend at least? :p
I admit the belly deformation/bulges during scenes, but if you mean remains it swollen for a long time after - no. It looks like the same as pregnancy stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: Necreonlord4

Quentonis

Apr 8, 2018
I admit the belly deformation/bulges during scenes, but if you mean remains it swollen for a long time after - no. It looks like the same as pregnancy stuff.
Understood! I apologize regardless but hey worth a try :p Sorry I am such a lover of preggo I always hope for such but ultimately your game do as you like and have fun with it! I apologize yet again if I caused issue!

Reactions: _Messman_
4.70 star(s) 127 Votes