3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I wish you luck with your project mr developer. Unfortunately the writing was so bad near the end of chapter 1, I couldn't continue. You really need an competent english proof reader, because it mostly reads like engrish at least through chapter 1 and it got worse the more you updated it, presumably you where in a big rush each time to release the update...shrugs. I haven't downloaded chapter 2, because of the engrish of chapter 1, still its got a lot of promise.

Reactions: Ullubu

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Miss me with that Rebel shit.
IMPERIAL SCUM !

I wish you luck with your project mr developer. Unfortunately the writing was so bad near the end of chapter 1, I couldn't continue. You really need an competent english proof reader, because it mostly reads like engrish at least through chapter 1 and it got worse the more you updated it, presumably you where in a big rush each time to release the update...shrugs. I haven't downloaded chapter 2, because of the engrish of chapter 1, still its got a lot of promise.
Thanks. Yeah, I know my english is quite bad. :(

So is this Star Effect, or Mass Wars?
Star Effect : The return of the revenge of the reapers.

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
Zippyshare gives (on version ep2 v01b) a error 403 (Can't access the download) and therefore I started a download from yourfilestore. This one points behind the ssl layer, which is very nice, but it also means yourfilestore doesn't make any profit. You could consider giving a link to a "normal" site so they generate income?
And please look at the zippeshare error. It looks to be a good game and I will write ,if I have some thoughts on the game after playing.
----------------
May the force be with you, always

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Zippyshare gives (on version ep2 v01b) a error 403 (Can't access the download) and therefore I started a download from yourfilestore. This one points behind the ssl layer, which is very nice, but it also means yourfilestore doesn't make any profit. You could consider giving a link to a "normal" site so they generate income?
And please look at the zippeshare error. It looks to be a good game and I will write ,if I have some thoughts on the game after playing.
----------------
May the force be with you, always
I'm not sure to understand my friend. You're having trouble downloading from that site ? It maybe a reuplaud by someone else because i've never uplauded it there. I used Google Drive for that.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes