3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
I'm not sure to understand my friend. You're having trouble downloading from that site ? It maybe a reuplaud by someone else because i've never uplauded it there. I used Google Drive for that.
Hello, amazing fast response.
So when I click on the zippyshare link I get a 403 Forbidden error. So I suspect it is only for, whomever uploaded it, own viewing? It is one of the options for downloading from here?
At least I can't download from that link.

As I wrote I had used another of the links to try your game. Not a whole lot of content, but it looks promising.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Is this only in French with English translation? Can't remember it being so bad in Ep.1.

Edit: Nvm. I found the English script.

Last edited:

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
what the hell? there's like 120 lines to the dialogue, tops. where's the content? why did you release this?

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
what the hell? there's like 120 lines to the dialogue, tops. where's the content? why did you release this?
Did you paid any money for this ? Were you forced to download it even after seeing that the version 0.1 ? Jeez.
I've released it to show that I'm working on that sequel and it's like a proof of concept.
We're talking about a thing I do alone on my free time, and some people expect some AAA stuff with everything at the begining.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Did you paid any money for this ? Were you forced to download it even after seeing that the version 0.1 ? Jeez.
I've released it to show that I'm working on that sequel and it's like a proof of concept.
We're talking about a thing I do alone on my free time, and some people expect some AAA stuff with everything at the begining.
time is money friend.

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
whoa. How the heck did I miss this game?
Renders are solid. Scenes are neat. Sex scenes are hot.

And how the heck are the best Asari sex scenes in a STAR WARS game?

Although I do echo the other guy, was low-key expecting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SnafuDelirium

0xInternal

Aug 3, 2022
im really loving this, animations are good, sounds and models are good and the story is interesting so far, please dont give up on this

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
im really loving this, animations are good, sounds and models are good and the story is interesting so far, please dont give up on this
I'll second that motion.... which means, I agree. I hope you will continue to 'use the force!'

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Just asking, is there someone who have the lib and renpy directories for the ep1 ? In the archive I've downloaded it isn't there, so the game can't start… Yes I've tried with the one from the ep2, but I've checked the log and the files are different so that's it.

Finally the full archive is on WorkUpload. Gofile link doesn't work and Mixdrop isn't complete.

C'est cool d'avoir un jeu en français !

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kekekerkek
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes