3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Maybe this has been answered before, and I just could not find it. But Why the heck is the mc's face hidden in a black square, during the sex scenes?
I don't think it was asked before, but you're right to mention it haha. At first, I didn't wanted to show the MC's face because, you know, immersion. But there's a lot of scenes that look better with a third person POV.. And the model for the nude boï is absolutely not the face I'd like for the MC haha. So cheap edit to avoid that, yeah, sorry :/

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Hello, this game blew my mind, not because of the sex but because of the animations, surely if Disney makes a xxx game they call you to make it incredible EXCELLENT

• Red Heart
Reactions: SnafuDelirium

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
The Pilot - Episode 1 [v1.0] [SnafuSevSix] crunched
Again, thanks a lot for your work man ! You desserve a medal ! ♥

So Star wars and Mass effect? So Star Effect then... I may give it a try then.
Or maybe MASS WARS.

Hello, this game blew my mind, not because of the sex but because of the animations, surely if Disney makes a xxx game they call you to make it incredible EXCELLENT
That's really nice reading that! Thanks dude ♥

• Red Heart
Reactions: jaxross11 and "CJ"

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 1495811

Overview:
"You are a Rebel pilot, veteran of many battles, but still a young recruit in the famous Rogue Squadron. Your latest mission will take you all over the galaxy in search of answers.
Thread Updated: 2022-04-28
Release Date: 2022-04-28
Developer: SnafuSevSix - -
Censored: No.
Version: 1.0 - Episode 1
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: Android* -
Compressed*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1400305 View attachment 1400306 View attachment 1400309 View attachment 1400307 View attachment 1400311 View attachment 1400312 View attachment 1610308 View attachment 1610309 View attachment 1610312
SnafuDelirium caught a bug at line 3203 of script.rpy:

play sound "sabreon.ogg."
should be:
play sound "sabreon.ogg"
no extra period.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Had an odd thing happen.

v 0.8 worked fine (from memory)

the completed v 1.0 does not start at all (no renpy menu with the error - it doesn't even get to that point)

has anything significant changed between the 2 versions?
did I miss a patch or something?
(I'm running it on PC btw)

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Had an odd thing happen.

v 0.8 worked fine (from memory)

the completed v 1.0 does not start at all (no renpy menu with the error - it doesn't even get to that point)

has anything significant changed between the 2 versions?
did I miss a patch or something?
(I'm running it on PC btw)
I didn't tried something new with the code, just continuated to story, that's weird .. Even more if the thing is not even lauching at all.. Maybe something corrupted but it should tell an error message

Reactions: namelessone22

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
I didn't tried something new with the code, just continuated to story, that's weird .. Even more if the thing is not even lauching at all.. Maybe something corrupted but it should tell an error message
No luck, I'm afraid. :(
Re-downloaded - exact same problem (doesn't load at all) & because I'm stuck running f***ing Windows 10 :rolleyes:, I can't tell if the .exe tries to load for a few seconds before cutting out.

* Also tried v0.8 again - more problems.
The game opens just fine > start new game > get SW opening text > put in my name > get 'somewhere in outer rim' >

* then this: every screen either has the following error, or it's just a black screen (no image).

And it's cheesy, but since it's Star Wars, I'll put the obligatory
"Help me SnafuDelirium, you're my only hope."

• Thinking Face

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
What the what.. Let's recap. You're using the windows version, on a computer, am i right ? Which version have you downloaded? The full one or the compressed one ? If it's the compressed one, I won't be able to tell if something went wrong because it's not coming from me :/

In your error traceback, it say it couldn't find an image. I guess you already tried to look at the ingame folders? Send me in PM a screenshot of your game folder bro, i'll have a look. But it's so weird, you have different kind of troubles without doing anything haha.

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
I am a fan of both Star Wars and Mass Effect. I know and navigate both universes very well. I will not write a complete list of why we love these games and these universes. But why do we love the Star Wars universe? The main thing is variability, if you want to play for a good character, please, if you want to answer your soul, here you play as a dark character, if you want neutrality, please, here's a gray Jedi for you. Liara from Mass Effect? And why did the developer make a mishanina from different periods and different time sections of the Star Wars universe? Here you have clone warriors and rebels, and a fallen order. According to the sensations, the developer decided to realize his sexual fantasies (this is Hera, Liara, etc.) etc.). Plus, the developer decided to realize here his youthful fantasies on the theme of the hero of the republic, the Jedi (yes, hello Luke), and the pilot. In general, the bottom is broken. I can’t call The Pilot a game, so I’ll just call it “IT” .For there is no plot here, mishanina, there is no variability (namely, for this we love the universe of star wars). In general, forgive George Lucas, we are all about ....
P.S. Dear developer, in the tags, yes, you have the fact that this is a parody. I think we need to add another cinematic novel, then no one will have any questions at all. don't expect a game at all.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: supermanz95
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes