3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
I'm making "The Pilot" with the model already available for Source Film Maker and there's only a few good one (NSFW or not btw) so since I love Mass Effect too, (and since there's much more models from it available) it's a mix of both

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Wish there were more choices in the game. I don't want to do any sith actions.
Jedi coward.. :HideThePain:

This one is the first episode of The Pilot, and it's almost over. I won't change the way it works until i finish it but I'm willing to do an episode 2 with (God i hope i won't regret saying this :KEK: ) choices between light and dark sides action that will more or less impact the story. And more choices in general. This is the first VN i'm working on and now, I know how I want it to be shaped. It will be much more like the others VN (i mean, with choices etc.) and not a linear story like it is right now.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
love the game so far hopefully there will be a 3rd route down the line to be both light and dark or at least do your own thing and not join either side but get some powers from both and some girls from both sides always enjoyed a game that let you pick a neutral/combination of both sides wish you best of luck with this game
Jedi coward.. :HideThePain:

This one is the first episode of The Pilot, and it's almost over. I won't change the way it works until i finish it but I'm willing to do an episode 2 with (God i hope i won't regret saying this :KEK: ) choices between light and dark sides action that will more or less impact the story. And more choices in general. This is the first VN i'm working on and now, I know how I want it to be shaped. It will be much more like the others VN (i mean, with choices etc.) and not a linear story like it is right now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
love the game so far hopefully there will be a 3rd route down the line to be both light and dark or at least do your own thing and not join either side but get some powers from both and some girls from both sides always enjoyed a game that let you pick a neutral/combination of both sides wish you best of luck with this game
Hmmm, A man can reach his destination by walking down the right side of the road, or the left side of the road, the man who tries to walk down the middle tends to get run over!

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
That's a nice idea tbh, a grey route.. :unsure:

Hmmm, A man can reach his destination by walking down the right side of the road, or the left side of the road, the man who tries to walk down the middle tends to get run over!
Getting rekt by an imperial speeder isn't a cool thing..!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Pilot [v0.9] [SnafuSevSix] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,09 GB / 234 MB - ThePilot-0.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 200 MB - ThePilot-0.9-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
Can you upload the game in Gofile for download? Is better for my internet, because the country I live.

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
Maybe this has been answered before, and I just could not find it. But Why the heck is the mc's face hidden in a black square, during the sex scenes?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Pilot - Episode 1 [v1.0] [SnafuSevSix] crunched

Original Size PC*: 1,29 GB
Compressed (HQ) / Compressed Size PC*: 365 MB / 256 MB - ThePilot-1.0-pc-hqcrunched.zip / ...crunched.zip
Compressed (HQ) / Compressed Size Mac: 330 MB / 222 MB - ThePilot-1.0-mac-hqcrunched.zip / ...crunched.zip
Quality (Image-/Audio-/Videofiles): HQ (Q95/96k/original) - non HQ (Q90/48k/Q90)

Download: -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes