3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
(P.S.) -- If a certain very cute Sith was Vader's apprentice... oooh boy is she gonna be trouble! hehe... ;) Loved that little quip she did there, totally made my day!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SnafuDelirium

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
>Star Wars fangame
>Asari

Hol up.
That said I deffo don't mind as long as we get some classic Star Wars poontang as well. Twi'lek babes at the very least.

shlongwrangler

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2021
I'm having way too much fun reading this thread to even play the game haha. I already saw you over on Reddit, best of luck with your game man :D

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Hyy Guys
Hers Is My Android Port Of This Game With Compressed

Find My Other Ports Here

• Red Heart
Reactions: SnafuDelirium

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
>Star Wars fangame
>Asari

Hol up.
That said I deffo don't mind as long as we get some classic Star Wars poontang as well. Twi'lek babes at the very least.
You will see some familiar faces, don't worry ;)

I am glad to see this here. I have been wanting to play this for some time now.
I hope i didn't made you wait for too long !

I'm having way too much fun reading this thread to even play the game haha. I already saw you over on Reddit, best of luck with your game man :D
Hahaha, thanks man !

Hyy Guys
Hers Is My Android Port Of This Game With Compressed

Mega

Find My Other Ports Here
Thanks for the Android user dude. I'm adding your link to the main post.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Don't know what I did wrong there, you can't access it ? I'll have a look.
I did a quick search apparently the instructions are
  1. Create a new folder in your root GDrive folder (i.e. My Files).
  2. Right-click the new folder and click "Share with Google Drive"
  3. Click the advanced settings in bottom-right and change access to whatever you want
-------------------------------------
Well, sorry about the foot fetish, it's one of my main kink and it's something that i've always wanted to see in a VN. And about the grammar, sorry again, english is not my main language so i used my poor knowledge of it and DeepL (a website for translating.)
Never apologise for your fetishes :p, create the fantasy that turns you on, those who share your kinks will love you for it, those who don't have lots of other options, hell they could always have a go at writing their own.

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
I did a quick search apparently the instructions are

-------------------------------------

Never apologise for your fetishes :p, create the fantasy that turns you on, those who share your kinks will love you for it, those who don't have lots of other options, hell they could always have a go at writing their own.
That's the nicest anwser my dude. I've been so much used to foot fetish shaming so i took the habit of apologizing for it haha.
I followed the instructions for the GDrive, should be working now. Thanks again !

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's the nicest anwser my dude. I've been so much used to foot fetish shaming so i took the habit of apologizing for it haha.
I followed the instructions for the GDrive, should be working now. Thanks again !
yup looks like that fixed it :)

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I hope i didn't made you wait for too long !
I like it so far it could use some more choices since it seems a little bit linear so far but not bad and i am not a real fan of feet stuff or voyeurism or futa so i would like to know what other tags will be in the game and if they will be avoidable or not.

Last edited:

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
I like it so far it could use some more choices since it seems a little bit linear so far but not bad and i am not a real fan of feet stuff or voyeurism or futa so i would like to know what other tags will be in the game and if they will be avoidable or not.
First, I've wanted to add some Futa, but I don't have any models other Liara and Kahly that have a futa option so I don't think I'll add it.
I'll add more feet related stuff tho, and regular sex/mind control/stuff like that.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Promising start, Liara was always one of my favourite aliens (might be the freckles :unsure:). Fingers crossed Tali will find her way into the story too.
And I love thought of using the force the way it was always meant to be used (and you have the believe the way jedis have been using it behind closed doors for centuries, I'm looking at you Yoda!).

Is this planned as a pure VN, or will there be the opportunity to choice your own path, be the white knight? or embrace the darkside, knock it up and leave it confused and wondering what it has done with its life?

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Promising start, Liara was always one of my favourite aliens (might be the freckles :unsure:). Fingers crossed Tali will find her way into the story too.
And I love thought of using the force the way it was always meant to be used (and you have the believe the way jedis have been using it behind closed doors for centuries, I'm looking at you Yoda!).

Is this planned as a pure VN, or will there be the opportunity to choice your own path, be the white knight? or embrace the darkside, knock it up and leave it confused and wondering what it has done with its life?
Liara's was always one of my favorites too ! Altough the model I used took some.. liberties about her curves haha, that only made me love her more !

And to answer your second question : I already thought of adding an "Force Alignement" (don't know if it's english-correct word haha, sorry if not.) but my knowledge of coding in Ren'py is quite limited for now and i'm scared that adding mechanics like that mid-episode will screw my script. So for the first episode (this one) it's going to be 'pure VN' with some choices that don't really impact the whole story.

Maybe for the other ones, I'll try to implement that kind of mechanics !

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
BTW the opening question is in French even when the language is set to english
Quel est votre nom, pilote?​

Lucky for me I have a big brain and managed to figure it out in only a few hours, but little brains might struggle :D

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes