3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
BTW the opening question is in French even when the language is set to english
Quel est votre nom, pilote?​

Lucky for me I have a big brain and managed to figure it out in only a few hours, but little brains might struggle :D
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm trying to figure it out ! It will be fixed in the next update !

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
nothing against this game in particular, but why can't we have a game from someone in the Empire's POV? Not where the 'realize they were bad' but where they truly and fully believe the Empire's way is the right way

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Hope this takes off, love using Jedi Mind trick to have fun with the one girl, would love a full Sith route using mind control on all the women.

Reactions: wokaoa006

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Hey ! A French game developper budy !

I create my first VN too !

Finding an English proofreader was difficult !

There will be no futa or incest in your game so I'm not interested in playing it but I wish you all the best and a long career in the VN!

Bonne chance à toi !

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
Sorry they are not sexy for me that's why I was asking
Your loss bro, I hope we'll see a pureblood sith woman, tho it's unlikely as there's no information if they went extinct or not, but hey this is a parody so it could be possible, I've always liked the sith race it would be awesome to meet one in the game.

Reactions: ponk01

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Your loss bro, I hope we'll see a pureblood sith woman, tho it's unlikely as there's no information if they went extinct or not, but hey this is a parody so it could be possible, I've always liked the sith race it would be awesome to meet one in the game.
Maybe the dev could confirm it or not , really my loss I'm a big fan of mind control :confused:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Great setting for a game.. can't lose with this one. I mean who isn't a fan of a jedi.. or a sith? Here's to hoping you have a choice for either.. or a combination thereoff. You know, march to the beat of whichever side strikes your fancy. Either way I'm in and awaiting more. Good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SnafuDelirium
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes