3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
[futa/trans] tag but the dev said no futa, so there is trans then ?

also the protagonist tag is missing : [male protagonist], [female protagonist], [multiple protagonists] ?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Apart if i'm able to find a good model usable in SFM of a pure blooded sith, i'm afraid this won't happens my dudes :/

Don't (and by dont, i mean, NEVER.) underestimate DX. He could be the one fucking you. :devilish:
What mind control content is planned?

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Um, did I download the latest version? Came across no dickgirl content, and the whole "campaign" ended pretty quickly, around when the hooded thief chick from ME kills an imperial officer.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Ha bien sur celle là. Je vais vais être certain que la VF ne seras pas de la merde. Je croi que c'est la troisième fois en cinq ans que j'ai ce privilège.

Je vais regardé celas avec impatience et le mot de Cambronne pour la suite.

--

On this one, i'm sure about the quality of the french translation (Have not). I think this is the third time in five years i see this.

I check this right now. The Cambronne word for the next.

Reactions: fappenings

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do we get to fuck the astromech?
What the fuck!? XD
bumping question
Apart if i'm able to find a good model usable in SFM of a pure blooded sith, i'm afraid this won't happens my dudes :/

Don't (and by dont, i mean, NEVER.) underestimate DX. He could be the one fucking you. :devilish:
OK.... quick question concerning the whole can we fuck the astromech.... Can we.... and I mean that literally, do any of the starwars mechs have.... erm, any ports suitable for recieving organic docking, sure masseffect has Edi, but none of the starwars droids I can think off looked open for unsliced salami. except maybe R2D2, that's one sexy chunk burning circuits right there rarrr :D

PS : I'm not personally interested in being on the receiving end, I'm a giver not a taker:p

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
So how much mind control content is in this game? I'm hoping it's a big part since the tag.

I've been hankering for Mass Effect mind control content for a long time. Especially if it involves Miranda, Ash, Tali, and Sam. Also if there's like a brainwashing tech stuff with Edi involved (or straight up robotization like grey drones) would also be awesome.

Reactions: ymudds

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Star Wars and Mind control game, from the pictures I saw are there any Humans and/ Star Wars Aliens(twi'leks) you get to mind control

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
So this games buckin for Star Wars, but you can’t bang your sister? C’mon man! That’s an affront to both the franchise and hetero VNs.
Looks like the pilot needs to find a sister to band her then!

Um, did I download the latest version? Came across no dickgirl content, and the whole "campaign" ended pretty quickly, around when the hooded thief chick from ME kills an imperial officer.
It's not normal, you're supposed to have some sex action with Liara before the current version ends.

It seems Liara has undergone breast augmentation surgery ? ..... :oops:
It became a casual thing in a galaxy far far away.. o_O

So how much mind control content is in this game? I'm hoping it's a big part since the tag.

I've been hankering for Mass Effect mind control content for a long time. Especially if it involves Miranda, Ash, Tali, and Sam. Also if there's like a brainwashing tech stuff with Edi involved (or straight up robotization like grey drones) would also be awesome.
Force Mind Control, and probably enslaving stuff.

Star Wars and Mind control game, from the pictures I saw are there any Humans and/ Star Wars Aliens(twi'leks) you get to mind control
There will be twileks, and human. Maybe more if i find good models.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You sir, made me laugh very much for a monday morning, thank you hahaha

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

aguabrial

Aug 14, 2018
First, I've wanted to add some Futa, but I don't have any models other Liara and Kahly that have a futa option so I don't think I'll add it.
I'll add more feet related stuff tho, and regular sex/mind control/stuff like that.
Oh please put an option for futa Liara at least
Good game btw

Reactions: MMaaggiicc

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
View attachment 1400296

Overview:
"You are a Rebel pilot, veteran of many battles, but still a young recruit in the famous Rogue Squadron. Your latest mission will take you all over the galaxy in search of answers.
Thread Updated: 2021-09-12
Release Date: 2021-09 -12
Developer: SnafuSevSix -
Censored: No.
Version: 0.6.5
Language: English, French
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - GDRIVE -
Other*:
COMPRESSED
Android* : Mega (thanks to Cena2001)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1400305 View attachment 1400306 View attachment 1400309 View attachment 1400307 View attachment 1400311 View attachment 1400312

I strongly strongly recommend you switch to subscribestar. Patreon will rat you out to Disney. And Disney will not care that parody is legal. They will throw lawyers at you to crush this.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
also the protagonist tag is missing : [male protagonist], [female protagonist], [multiple protagonists] ?
Wait it's the I can choose my gender as well to play from the start or is just Male protagonist with just female as minor side character with a 2% of choise?
If there is present chance to pick a gnender to play with I'm in.
If not I can just say that: good luck to the dev.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes