molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok my impression just from the damn intro.

1. Game Play: 1/5j (It is shit you get stuck with beer unable to get fucking alcohol that already shows the way it's headed)
2. Sound: 2/5 (same tune)
3. Art: 2/5 (just static no damn animation)

The running around trying to trade for alcohol that is nearly impossible ruined this game at the very fucking get go. No fucking game guide to assist so you can get stuck with impossible quests like the fucking alcohol. Also from reading forum here it has NTR but not tagged as such. Shit the dev gives a shitty trading quest that is fucking unfun and not possible to complete. What the fuck is wrong with the dev head to do that to a game?

To be so fucking bad that I delete a game before the intro finishes tells you how bad it is.

SaiyaTop

Nov 23, 2021
can someone give me full save that all quest was done and all gallery was unlock pls i was delete save from 0.0.47 and i don't want to play from starter

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Heartbreakiller

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Is anyone else having problems getting blackmailed by the barkeep. Seems he glitches or something and wont let me do his series of quest. This is after the 2 guys bang Lucy at the festival.

Edit: Also as most are aware the .49 version released 5 days ago, excited to see what they added. Hopefully a Guide for us.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
yeah yeah, sex and all that, but the real question is, are we going to be doing any manor fixing? lol or is it going to be a:
"We need to fix this house"
*fade to black*
"Wow the house is all fixed up and looks wonderful!"

• Haha
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes