yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePiratesOfLust-0.0.49.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 1, 2018
0.49.2 is currently 86 years old from the itchio page, not sure why this was on latest.

Version 0.49.5 is already released.

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Hi i want to know if anyone is having this problem with the game? Like all the background is black and i cant see anything, if anyone had this problem how do you solve it?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Saw the game is still alive in the latest updates, going to check out the comments, glad im still alive lol.
Currently some ntr events are unavoidable. But in future versions they will not be.
I think he is just playing with you all as the last time I played it, the 0.0.1 version it was your typical NTR game, but buggy as fuck as you couldnt even leave the boat lol.

See its just like I said. He isnt happy about the success of Pirates of Lust and is already trying to create a new game when Pirates of Lust is still in the very early stages. Not looking good my friends. Im not saying he will completely drop pirates but if he doesnt most likely it probably wont be his focus anymore. Its pretty disappointing but unfortunately thats how these things go. Hopefully im wrong and it continues to get developed at consistent pace we can only hope now.
I mean what Badboll said about him is right as it was his own decision so its himself to blame. I still like the artstyle so what about the new game ? Female protag or male protag ? The same tags with the same fetish as this one ?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes