broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
I don't know where I did wrong: I downloaded the "movie patch" then I unzipped it and put it in the root of the game, then I opened the "movie" folder (extracted from "movie patch") then select "all in one.bat" and let the app run. Moments later I see the whole game has gone up to 9GB? Did I do something wrong or did I misunderstand you? (I'm not a native English speaker, maybe I misunderstood?)
Yes, this is the gif in all its glory

gruuggler

Apr 2, 2020
Is there a walkthrough? I have no clue what to do but work and follow the red-hair

EDIT: forget it... the game is too bugged for me^^

Last edited:

Bibikalo

Jun 5, 2021
A compressed version 0.0.49.2 of the game ~95%!!!!

+++gif addon for the library error | just extract and run the 1All in One.bat (select 2 and press enter) inside the movies folder of the game from 5+GB -> 263 MB
You are my hero... Thank you

• Hey there
Reactions: broken_division

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I don't think so, it was updated 1 month ago.
The dev lost a good chunk of data by hardware malfunction so he got forced to remake from scratch the new update; the major problem of the slowness, in my opinion, is that he's getting paid only 375 bucks per month and he is even splitting his energies by making a side/project game too... so.... yeah

Last edited:
Reactions: daby1 and Toushiro

EnigmaticPerson

Mar 30, 2022
Ello guys! I did a playthrough and I need help with Camellia's playthrough I did finish it infiltrating the facility with Camellia however when I did and talked to her mother my game is stuck for some reason at the other world with Lucy. Can someone help me? :000

Salt empress

Feb 28, 2020
Ello guys! I did a playthrough and I need help with Camellia's playthrough I did finish it infiltrating the facility with Camellia however when I did and talked to her mother my game is stuck for some reason at the other world with Lucy. Can someone help me? :000
The otherworld is easy which part are you stuck with?

EnigmaticPerson

Mar 30, 2022
The otherworld is easy which part are you stuck with?
Lemme send a screenshot:
1689853065651.png
I mean like my game is like frozen there like it won't let me move my character idk why. There are animations on the water and like the background but for some reason I cannot move my character at all. Also this was the part where I successfully infiltrated the secret facility with Camellia

Last edited:

Salt empress

Feb 28, 2020
Lemme send a screenshot:
View attachment 2785449
I mean like my game is like frozen there like it won't let me move my character idk why. There are animations on the water and like the background but for some reason I cannot move my character at all. Also this was the part where I successfully infiltrated the secret facility with Camellia
I don't know about this one as I have never have my game frozen
Sorry

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes