broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
A compressed version 0.0.49.2 of the game ~95%!!!!

+++gif addon for the library error | just extract and run the 1All in One.bat (select 2 and press enter) inside the movies folder of the game from 5+GB -> 263 MB

good job bro, but I get an error when accessing the library- some scenes when viewed only appear white screen or the images repeat continuously (below is a white screen error). Can you check the directory again or is there a way to fix this?

Last edited:

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
good job bro, but I get an error when accessing the library- some scenes when viewed only appear white screen or the images repeat continuously (below is a white screen error). Can you check the directory again or is there a way to fix this? Ảnh chụp màn hình 2023-05-29 164714.png

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
Do we choose who to play for, a female or male protagonist? Or are we playing according to the plot, then that, then that?

Boss215

May 29, 2023
If im at mission The new world after i got trapped from that chest,what do i need to explore to get out ,it keeps telling me to explore to calm down

Febui

May 6, 2022
Very rough english.
"jejeje"
Brazilian dev?
Very buggy too. Lots of objectives not updating, and dialog resetting after starting a sex scene, running back through all the text again, or repeating it after

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Game takes too long for working to get 100,000 gold to fix the mansion its unpossible without cheats

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
At the beginning, there is a choice to betray Lucy or not, it would be better if this was the point at which the plot will go, if cheated, then NTR will not be possible to avoid, if you still don’t cheat on her, then you can choose events that you would like to see, even NTR events and not forget about the harem ;) This is the best compromise for fans of NTR and vanilla, the game will be variable and replayable.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
At the beginning, there is a choice to betray Lucy or not, it would be better if this was the point at which the plot will go, if cheated, then NTR will not be possible to avoid, if you still don’t cheat on her, then you can choose events that you would like to see, even NTR events and not forget about the harem ;) This is the best compromise for fans of NTR and vanilla, the game will be variable and replayable.
looks good but repairing the mansion is too long

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
looks good but repairing the mansion is too long
The repair of the mansion is not yet available for this update. I think that the developer in the future will provide an opportunity to get gold in another world where we got through the portal.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
good job bro, but I get an error when accessing the library- some scenes when viewed only appear white screen or the images repeat continuously (below is a white screen error). Can you check the directory again or is there a way to fix this? View attachment 2658262
the library .....hmmm i guess that the gif's play in there but there are so heavy if you need them i will do a two step compression for just for them (i'll compress them you will decompress them with a script)

Reactions: ldacombat123

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
the library .....hmmm i guess that the gif's play in there but there are so heavy if you need them i will do a two step compression for just for them (i'll compress them you will decompress them with a script)
Thanks for the reply, if you can do it again that would be great. And I'm not a pro, so allow me to ask what " decompress them with a script " means?

• Hey there
Reactions: broken_division

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Thanks for the reply, if you can do it again that would be great. And I'm not a pro, so allow me to ask what " decompress them with a script " means?
nothing too fancy just a bat script to convert the mp4's back to gifs (if you have never open a command window it will look intimidating :KEK: ) h.gif

• Wow
Reactions: ldacombat123

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Very rough english.
"jejeje"
Brazilian dev?
Very buggy too. Lots of objectives not updating, and dialog resetting after starting a sex scene, running back through all the text again, or repeating it after
"jejeje" is not a brazilian thing, that's a spanish laugh

Blue Guy

Aug 26, 2021
Is their a new code because the one on here doesn't fit the memories room, or am I entering it at the wrong place

Last edited:

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022

+++gif addon for the library error | just extract and run the 1All in One.bat (select 2 and press enter) inside the movies folder of the game from 5+GB -> 263 MB
I don't know where I did wrong: I downloaded the "movie patch" then I unzipped it and put it in the root of the game, then I opened the "movie" folder (extracted from "movie patch") then select "all in one.bat" and let the app run. Moments later I see the whole game has gone up to 9GB? Did I do something wrong or did I misunderstand you? (I'm not a native English speaker, maybe I misunderstood?)

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes