Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Hey guys, quick question: It's worth to play that early version? I mean it's 0.0.49.2 and it's like almost 6 gb of game? Wtf. How much content it's in? I'm curious because I was playing with one game on this site and size was huge like here but the game hadn't a lot of content, just many "variations" of CG and scenes. It was a little disappointing.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Guys some help im at the old world hideout with Ronna. I dont know what to do can someone help me?

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
A compressed version 0.0.49.2 of the game ~95%!!!!

+++gif addon for the library error | just extract and run the 1All in One.bat (select 2 and press enter) inside the movies folder of the game from 5+GB -> 263 MB
Could you reupload movie patch?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: broken_division

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Any news on update? It has been a while...
Well, no update since may, no answer on my question 1 month a half ago.

I'll consider this as abandoned due to the lack of information and will be excluding this for my waiting list. Sad to see one more good game go.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Well, no update since may, no answer on my question 1 month a half ago.

I'll consider this as abandoned due to the lack of information and will be excluding this for my waiting list. Sad to see one more good game go.
I think the dev is taking a break from this game working on something else based on what I’ve seen on discord

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes