Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I think the dev is taking a break from this game working on something else based on what I’ve seen on discord
If there's no communication from him we can consider this abandoned. When devs starting working on another project and don't even mention ANYTHING, it always lead to abandonement of the first project.

That's sad, was a good game.

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
If there's no communication from him we can consider this abandoned. When devs starting working on another project and don't even mention ANYTHING, it always lead to abandonement of the first project.

That's sad, was a good game.
He did post something, don't have access to his patreon post but on itch.io he posted this:
" I have decided to divide the game into parts, otherwise the game would take up many gigabytes. So for now this part of the story only tells the prologue of the game. When I finish developing another game, I will develop this game again. So for now I guess you'll have to be patient. "

So at best this is "onhold" for now.

Unknown_None

Aug 25, 2023
A compressed version 0.0.49.2 of the game ~95%!!!!

+++gif addon for the library error | just extract and run the 1All in One.bat (select 2 and press enter) inside the movies folder of the game from 5+GB -> 263 MB
The Movies Patch link is broken can you re-upload it please.

Reactions: Momi_123 and Diegoz
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes