Jan 7, 2022
If anyone is on devs patreon, tell him that doing both male and female protagonists events is too much work. Nobody will be satisfied with the content in every release. Better to stick with only one main character.

Looking at the premise of the game, focusing on female protagonist is far better. It’s easier to churn out more content and it’s less of a hassle.

One suggestion I would like to make is make more repeatable free roam H events like in Heisendou’s Married Warrio Emma and Ashley the Pirate. It will add more flare to the game

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So how many times do you need to work as a bartender with henry before the game realizes you have done it more than 7 times so the quest completes.
And where is the new updates quests in the questlog.
So many bugs...I guess I will have to wait until it's abandoned or finished before I play since there is nothing worse than games who ruin save files when they release a new version. unavoidable sometimes sure, but I ain't got time for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirren and Spike2

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I dont understand isnt there supposed to be 5 new scenes? when i try to access the bar scenes it says they arent in this version.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Not bad this game is gettin better! But you should probably finish the Photographer route cause it seems like that 1 is almost done. Might as well finish it so you dont have to backtrack and go back to it later when you could be workin on something completely new. Thats just my advice but besides that good job! This is 1 of the better games on this site.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
so im exploring the mansion. found the ball room and basement. hit all the sparkle spots. but still says to explore and i cant leave. legit got no idea what else to do

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes