• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Spike2

May 27, 2021
I saw that no one commented here for months so I decided to take a look to see if the game was abandoned.
For those who don't know, version 0.034 is already available to the public on patron.

Hopefully they'll share that update soon. I had a lot of fun with this game.
I am one more who is waiting.

Reactions: Priappus

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Found a blackjack minigame and it's 100% rigged so you always lose, is there a point to that? Is it only added so you lose money?
Might not be rigged, I won twice after losing 20 times in a row.

gertru 90

Feb 9, 2019
Found a blackjack minigame and it's 100% rigged so you always lose, is there a point to that? Is it only added so you lose money?
Might not be rigged, I won twice after losing 20 times in a row.
I'm not sure. I played only once the blackjack minigame and I won it.

JosGui

Mar 15, 2020
How do I get the dictionary for the mansion room quest? No matter how hard I search, I can't find anything.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
BaasB Why cut out the last part of the desc from itch.io?
Kinda contain important stuff :| (and is still part of the overview)

View attachment 1809629
They've added another line since then.

"In future versions, I will make this an option."

As this was an answer to a question about making it option or disabling it outright.

" I plan to add it more or less in version 0.1.2. I don't know how long that is, but I guess about 6 months, it all depends on how much support I get on patreon."

Still a buggy mess though.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I'm not sure. I played only once the blackjack minigame and I won it.
yeah I played it a bunch to get some quick money if it was gonna be usefull, (it wasn't)
not yet anyway money is super easy to get and not useful at all.
but the dealer seemed to get 21 or at least beat me whatever I did.
I got 20 dealer 21 I got 17 dealer got 18-21 etc etc etc. So I assumed it was rigged machines to force you to lose money so you can trigger an event or something, but since you can just buy items for all your cash anyway it made no sense.
Eventually I just started winning by playing textbook blackjack so it was probably just unlucky. But there doesn't seem to be a point to the blackjack machines to exist yet.

Reactions: Spike2

alansalcedo

Jul 28, 2017
How do I get the dictionary for the mansion room quest? No matter how hard I search, I can't find anything.
get the job with the male mc at the bar not the hotel bar the other bar at the slums and they will ask you to buy a book from the market store where you can buy the dictionary aswell.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes