brast11

Oct 6, 2020
Blackjack sucks lmao what tf is "dealer pushes" and get 1 point to win? Its stupid I want my money back (the money I gambled)

Spike2

May 27, 2021
I liked the game! so far it was fun.
It has some bugs on startup.
The history is not bad.
If you ask me, I could have some indicator to know when to play with one character or another, because it is not very clear, and that you are playing with one, and it changes to another, in a scene prepared for the other character, it is not good.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Sorry for the bad English...
I liked the game, but two things happened.
The first:
At the beginning of the prologue the mc moves to the right and then it gets stuck in place, I couldn't solve it so I had to start a new game putting it to start from the boat.
Second:
I don't know if the problem is me or the game, but I can't read the book that teaches bartending.

Can anyone give me some tips, like, how do you get fish to sell or how to increase character stats?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I can't move in the intro.
Not sure if it's because I'm not on my own PC. It doesn't have the RTP installed among other things.

The game starts fine, there's sound and controls work fine... until it's time to move the character.
It doesn't freeze, but none on the controls do anything. Not Z, X, arrows, nothing.

EDIT:
I just tried skipping the ship to the island... If I do that I can move. So is it a bug in the ship intro?
Works as well if I skip TO the ship, not past it.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I can't move in the intro.
Not sure if it's because I'm not on my own PC. It doesn't have the RTP installed among other things.

The game starts fine, there's sound and controls work fine... until it's time to move the character.
It doesn't freeze, but none on the controls do anything. Not Z, X, arrows, nothing.
It's a bug, start the game before the proloque

Reactions: AtotehZ

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Sorry for the bad English...
I liked the game, but two things happened.
The first:
At the beginning of the prologue the mc moves to the right and then it gets stuck in place, I couldn't solve it so I had to start a new game putting it to start from the boat.
Second:
I don't know if the problem is me or the game, but I can't read the book that teaches bartending.

Can anyone give me some tips, like, how do you get fish to sell or how to increase character stats?
I can do the work on the basis of common sense, but I am not able to use the books.
I just finished the game, missing only two scenes of Henry, were the scenes of the character in a bikini and the bearded character in swimming trunks.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I can't do anything on the ship. I move the mouse and click everywhere and nothing happens. None of the keys on the keyboard will do anything. I'm assuming this is a bug.

EDIT: I skipped the intro and boat. Question....is this MTL? It seems like it. The English makes little to no sense, and he keeps referring to his sister as his brother.

EDIT: I also can't find the seamstress in the market. If there actually IS a seamstress somewhere, she isn't in the market. It would be nice to maybe have a map to find locations.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2018
I'm kinda stuck at the beginning, where to get this book for translating the shit in the mansion?

EDIT: I had to go to market as this loser, not as his GF, different buying options for both. This game will be a hell to play without some quest tracker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eye-switcher
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes