DaWolk

May 4, 2022
either that or sharing/swinging. But my guess is all three.

BaasB speaking of any idea?

Edit: actually scratch that, It probably is NTR, that first scene preview looks forced on her by those two dude.

Edit 2: can confirm, this is from the itch.io

View attachment 1809627
Why this not in description ?
This over 3GB. I realises its NTR after 30 min download...
Thank u for warning, deleted.

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
How do the controls work in that game like moving and everything it doesnt work for me at least. Anyone having same problems? i Just realized when you press on one of the skip options so choose start from the ship controls seem to work there.

Reactions: Shadow220

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The question is, is it Netorase or Netorare? Cheating tag makes me think the latter, but isn't that Henry filming the handjob in the preview shot?
Henry is the long hair girlish looking guy. (I say girlish cause in one of the previews you could mistake em for a girl).

And Netorase is a subgenre of Netorare anyway :p (just... why would you tag something with both if the tag for it is there).

Anyway it is an NTR game. might be optional? I dunno, ain't gonna play to find out, easiest way to avoid NTR is to avoid games with NTR XD especially when author is wishy washy with how they talk about it. (And I don't mean how it was uploaded, I mean the actual desc isn't very clear, plus the art and story aren't worth finding out anyway XP )

Moving on, I have added this to the ignore list, sooooo I won't be responding if you reply, because I won't know you replied.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Nah I had to give up on this one... I dunno what it is with rpgm devs and wanting to bore the fuck out of you but both the male and female MCs have jobs where they've gotta stand around fetching drinks or making cocktails... there's no reason that's something I've gotta manually go through, it's dull as hell... the lady one does at least have a massage job to get money but you get no scene advancement after the first time with that, one unlike the other 2.

I found the bluehaired girl 3 times, chased the red head through the boring gauntlet of guards 3 times... not all the pics in the OP so dunno exactly where I'd supposed to be going for those but it's not worth the effort.

Exploring is unsatisfying too... there's ton of people about but mostly it's useless clicks that do nothing, the first day I got the girl to 4/5 horny but it dropped to 0 after sleeping (and I was sure I'd gone everywhere and clicked on everyone)... on the boat there seems to be a chain of people that want water or alcohol but no way to actually go about getting items and fucking that one girl that propositions you...

Oh and at the start the game hangs on the boat (as someone else in the thread noticed), I had to choose the skip option at the start to get past it.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I Try it out. 1 Opengl error. Then Intro nothing goes anymore. After close and restart skip to ship it works. but Did not find much. 1 Puplic sex. And 1 hotel. and some strange show tits. but the folder with Gifs and Webs are open so . And in Memories i had next error. Show one mem and was of the way and cant move anymore... Mhh .

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Doesn't really have NTR yet- you switch between male and female hero and just collect scenes.. Not really an NTR feel at all just because both characters are in a relationship. Male hero doesn't give a crap about cheating and jumps on any girl he possibly can without even thinking twice(or once) about his girlfriend- and girlfriend gets heart eyes a few seconds into seeing a dick even if she acts reluctant- doesn't so much as think about boyfriend during or after the act. Choose your poison- doing the fucking or being the fucked or jump between. Can spend days trying to get 20k for the first objective in the main game(to refurbish mansion) and spend weeks working at a bar with only a scene or two- or you can just play blackjack for 10 minutes. I can see the direction the dev is trying to take but as it is now- it's just a scene viewer.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
I started playing I chose to see the intro, I got stuck here and that's it
Lmao same here, not a good start when before you can even move the game is bugged. Not to mention your character in the intro dialogue keeps saying his girlfriend was treated as his brother. Not sure how bad this persons English is, or if they're a trap just without the tag.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes