Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Well shoot wonder what happened to it I remember getting one back at the tower but I never drank it.....Gonna have to look through my saves which likely means I am going to have to go back pretty far knowing my luck.

lol think I may wait till the update
here you save with 8 bottles Cote de Sierra 707

Last edited:
Reactions: prosmoker1

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I fear my previous post has been missed, as I see the developer answering other questions...

I have paid the dwarf to start building the tower. At first, I wanted to send godelins to carry the materials, but I was short on people when he came back (I had just finished conquering the forrest, with a total loss of godelin lives on my side) and I had to finally pay for human workers to carry the stones.

The problem is that it's been far more than twenty days, and I still have nothing. And when I try to speak with the dwarf, it only says "You have nothing to say to him right now" (or something like that).

I imagine the bug has already been indicated, but could someone give me instructions regarding which variable to change in the save file to finish the construction? I could not find it at all using Renpy Save Editor (I don't have a problem with the variables being in French, but I could not find which one could be related to the construction status). I would prefer not to restart the game again (it's my third or fourth time and, while I like it, it becomes a little bit too much ;))

Thank you for your help
Thanks mate, you just reported a nasty bug..
For some reason, if you choose to use human for gathering stuff, the event won't launch.
I just corrected it.
In console you have to do that :
$ eve_tour_fin = Evenement("eve_tour_fin", "tour_fin","temps", 0, 0, 0, 0,"","")
$ eve_tour_fin.attribuer_temps(15,"jour",calendrier)
$ jeu.evenements.append(eve_tour_fin)
in 15 days you have the next event :) you can change the number of day line 2

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
:
Whenever i click on the ruins at night this happens and then bugs the entire game how the fuck has nobody reported this when its litrually at the start of the fucking game
Thanks for the report, it was a problem with the translation

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Thanks mate, you just reported a nasty bug..
For some reason, if you choose to use human for gathering stuff, the event won't launch.
I just corrected it.
In console you have to do that :
Thank you, I got the tower (no, there is no spelling error and yes, there is currently a song and He-Man's call in my head).

Now, I just have to understand why I cannot reuse the organic waste after I cultivated the first four ones...

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Thank you, I got the tower (no, there is no spelling error and yes, there is currently a song and He-Man's call in my head).

Now, I just have to understand why I cannot reuse the organic waste after I cultivated the first four ones...
Because you can not plant organic waste, you need the essence of organic matter

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
So, is the ability to summon Fen and Ezmella planned for a future release or do I miss the item allowing me to call for them?

And is Automn's training also in a future release?

(also, I found it funny to have the possibility to send Fen to the jail... which is not a room in the current tower)

Edit: I noticed that, while I choose for Automn to become a "Plaisirmancienne rouge" (Red Pleasuremancer?), she comes into my room saying she is dressed as a necromancer (but her dress is better suited for a Pleasuremancer). It may be limited to the French version...

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Wow this game is hard! I'm enjoying it but I reached a point where I can't defeat the succubus' soldies. I'm where she gets wounded and I lose 65 health to save her via link. The soldiers kind of don't die. Instead, their eyes get red. Also sometimes skeletons get replaced by the other guys and after a few attacks they switch back to skeletons. Any tips ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
same as yourself your enemies have more soldiers than displayed... defeated soldiers get replaced by reinforcements.
The red eyes (and bloody mouthes) peasants are Vampires.
2 things you should keep an eye on... first conquer the 3rd part of the forest to search and fight caravans (normal Gobbelins can raise to apprecientes, soldiers and veterans that way)... and try to always hav a handful of soldiers left before ending the day or talk to the blademaster to complete his special training to raise your stats... with 40 on each you can win the Succubus parties single handly

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
same as yourself your enemies have more soldiers than displayed... defeated soldiers get replaced by reinforcements.
The red eyes (and bloody mouthes) peasants are Vampires.
2 things you should keep an eye on... first conquer the 3rd part of the forest to search and fight caravans (normal Gobbelins can raise to apprecientes, soldiers and veterans that way)... and try to always hav a handful of soldiers left before ending the day or talk to the blademaster to complete his special training to raise your stats... with 40 on each you can win the Succubus parties single handly
I am in the village, I am not in a forest. I also don't have any soldiers, I am alone. I didn't even know you can get out of the village or recruit soldiers. I have around 23 agility and strength. Other stats are low and I don't think I can raise them yet.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the succubus sends soldiers after a certain set of days... at first you'll fight peasants than skeletons... after that you should have advanced the story far enough, so that you can build your tower... you need to get Vlads Quest for that... afterwards you regulry get reinforcements by Gobbelins and you can start to enter new areas around the village (from the village map).
Also try to complete The weaponmasters skill trainings, as those can help a great deal.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
So I need some wine and supposedly we get it by rading caravans. Where are the caravans to raid though ? Are they in the forest ? I have control of all areas and even leaving them with no guards, no one takes over. Are they somewhere else ?

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
So I need some wine and supposedly we get it by rading caravans. Where are the caravans to raid though ? Are they in the forest ? I have control of all areas and even leaving them with no guards, no one takes over. Are they somewhere else ?
To be able to find caravans, you must first have conquered the third region of the forest. Once you conquer this region, you should be able to click on the tower button next to your inventory

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
To be able to find caravans, you must first have conquered the third region of the forest. Once you conquer this region, you should be able to click on the tower button next to your inventory
I can click on the tower next to inventory but it doesn't do anything other than that. There are Godelins and Caravan management tabs but I can't press anything else. They just show up like that.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
I can click on the tower next to inventory but it doesn't do anything other than that. There are Godelins and Caravan management tabs but I can't press anything else. They just show up like that.
click on (+) to send godelins search for caravans, at night you'll have a report of godelins sent
When you have found caravans, you can send godelins to attack them

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes