3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Eillahn

Jul 8, 2017
I have an issue with getting my tower built. I chose not to talk to the dwarf until i had enough gold. so when I got to speak to him about building the tower he asks if I have the money and it says none gold needed. So I went back and started that part over from an older save but after I gave him the money he disappeared for 3 days and now hes back in the tavern and I get this
I don't know for the tip, bue I waited some days, then en came back to me one night to tell me it's completed

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
maybe asked before but i can not find the answer

how to build a body

i think i got the parts and the mana , but really dont know how to handle , cause my attempts dont work
does someone have a tutorial for that ?

thnx

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
maybe asked before but i can not find the answer

how to build a body

i think i got the parts and the mana , but really dont know how to handle , cause my attempts dont work
does someone have a tutorial for that ?

thnx
You need to see kulriz for the alchemy room on the tower, or directly on the UI if you have unlock this, you must build each part of the body and then "read" the final body (like a book)

Reactions: djustmie

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
O sweet mother marry, EVERYONE listen, use unren, option 3 to open dev console, load game, open inventory, far right of tabs hit C tab for all the bloody cheats, including gold, god mode, add any inventory item to your inventory, add gobbies. Seesh.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I spent a week on this game, in the end everything got up and I can’t continue anything, and I still haven’t fucked women.
How to start training Camila?
How to make your body with a runic jar
I captured the entire forest, the caravan never opened.
I figured out where the runic vessel is, but I don’t have the resources to create spare parts, any resources collected from the laboratory are not displayed in the inventory, and where to get stones to grow them, I send my warriors on patrols, I don’t get anything for it

Last edited:

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I spent a week on this game, in the end everything got up and I can’t continue anything, and I still haven’t fucked women.
How to start training Camila?
How to make your body with a runic jar
I captured the entire forest, the caravan never opened.
I figured out where the runic vessel is, but I don’t have the resources to create spare parts, any resources collected from the laboratory are not displayed in the inventory, and where to get stones to grow them, I send my warriors on patrols, I don’t get anything for it
Known bug.
Normaly all is corrected on the 0.3.32d.
Soon on f95

Reactions: jynxpantera

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
You need to see kulriz for the alchemy room on the tower, or directly on the UI if you have unlock this, you must build each part of the body and then "read" the final body (like a book)
thank you for answering but i still dont know how to build a body

the alchemy room is that this one ?
Naamloos.jpg
if so i can not do anything there

i tried it on this way

at the arrow with the nr 1 i select 1 part of a human male body

at the arrow with the nr 2 part i have the selected body part

at the arrow with nr 3 i have tried with selecting different items and with no items at all

than i click at the nr 4

but it always give the same result ''the plan failled '' so who can help me and say what i am doing wrong or what i am missing

the pleasure mancer 2.png

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
O sweet mother marry, EVERYONE listen, use unren, option 3 to open dev console, load game, open inventory, far right of tabs hit C tab for all the bloody cheats, including gold, god mode, add any inventory item to your inventory, add gobbies. Seesh.

hmm
i am not afraid to ask for help when i am stuck , but i dont like to cheat with the things you mentioned
i prefer to work for it ;-)

Reactions: Paitryn

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
thank you for answering but i still dont know how to build a body

the alchemy room is that this one ?
View attachment 2697056
if so i can not do anything there

i tried it on this way

at the arrow with the nr 1 i select 1 part of a human male body

at the arrow with the nr 2 part i have the selected body part

at the arrow with nr 3 i have tried with selecting different items and with no items at all

than i click at the nr 4

but it always give the same result ''the plan failled '' so who can help me and say what i am doing wrong or what i am missing

View attachment 2697065
Read those plan for learn it in your normal inventory like any other Book first :)

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
okay nevermind

i read the book , but cant remember what it said exactly
cant re read the book

if it is so hard to tell what to do , and i cant progress there is one solution left for me
just qutting this game

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
okay nevermind

cant re read the book

if it is so hard to tell what to do , and i cant progress there is one solution left for me
just qutting this game
there is a guide you can look at on the front page if you get stuck

the game is still a work in progress so somethings wont be clearly explained sometimes

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
okay nevermind

cant re read the book

just qutting this game
Like I said before. You have no knowledge. The Alchemist ui said to me that you have not use the 5 part. Use it like you read Books. And After that go the Alchemist ui

Stokkels

May 27, 2019
I'm having issues getting Kulriz to spawn, I've captured the entire forest, done all of the side quests as far as I can. "work for Willie" 50+ times at diffrent times of day and this dwarf just doesn't want to come and fix my tower...

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm having issues getting Kulriz to spawn, I've captured the entire forest, done all of the side quests as far as I can. "work for Willie" 50+ times at diffrent times of day and this dwarf just doesn't want to come and fix my tower...
Version and save please.
This damn dwarf was fixed so many time, I don't know why he didn't come. Unless you didn't work enough for willie.

Eillahn

Jul 8, 2017
I summoned Autumn in my room for war conseling. Then, when I try to summon Camilla or Ezmella, the game crash
As well, when I check the world map, it says the forest is still not entirely conquered while it is.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I summoned Autumn in my room for war conseling. Then, when I try to summon Camilla or Ezmella, the game crash
As well, when I check the world map, it says the forest is still not entirely conquered while it is.
Duly noted, will see that soon

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes