3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Can anyone confirm that .32d fixes the trade route and non-spawning dwarf before I play through again?

Diekh

Mar 22, 2022
Could any good soul share the v0.3.32d Gold Edition? I wanted to test it to see if with cheat I can complete the current version without experiencing random bugs.

Can anyone confirm that .32d fixes the trade route and non-spawning dwarf before I play through again?
Here v0.3.32d has fixed the trade route problem.
The problem with the dwarves I don't know if it has been fixed.

Restart game

Dec 9, 2018
Since I update this game to the newer version, my previous save file becomes error. I hope the developer can do something about this, because I don'want my godelin's soldier just disappeared.:cry:

Reactions: AmadorQ

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I'm playing with 0.3.32d and hit an error "AttributeError("'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'camilla_set'") and AttributeError("'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'ezmella_set'") when I click on the "Convoquer" button to get advice on invading Jaka. Any ideas how to bypass the problem ? Autumn works but she can't help. Many thanks in advance.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm playing with 0.3.32d and hit an error "AttributeError("'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'camilla_set'") and AttributeError("'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'ezmella_set'") when I click on the "Convoquer" button to get advice on invading Jaka. Any ideas how to bypass the problem ? Autumn works but she can't help. Many thanks in advance.
End game here so you don't miss anythings, known bug. Thanks for feedback

Eillahn

Jul 8, 2017
Hi, I reached the point when, every turn, I loose (increasing) HP due to the magic spell of our beloved succubus.

Is there a solution (already implemented) to counter this spell, or am I (for the moment) condemned to die the day when the number of HP lost will reach my maximum number of points?

Reactions: Mister XxX

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi, I reached the point when, every turn, I loose (increasing) HP due to the magic spell of our beloved succubus.

Is there a solution (already implemented) to counter this spell, or am I (for the moment) condemned to die the day when the number of HP lost will reach my maximum number of points?
She cancel the spell when she have not enough troop to sacrifice. But if you have less than 300hp I guess it's dead.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I'm not sure if its a bug from the world map. When I look at the dark forest, the ex-Mayor tells me that "It is not under our full control". However, I think I have capture and garrisoned every part of it (except the village as I won the election). Am I missing something ? If I have to garrison the village, can you tell me where I do that ?
1688573484924.png

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Found bug when i start conquest and talk to Camilla

And the same bug with Ez

Can i somehow avoid it?

Last edited:

Sa6a12

Nov 19, 2018
Vlad doesn't give essence (even tried restarting quest with universal renpy mod, still only books)
When trying to create from spell it gives error and if ignore it send me to main menu

Code:
```
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/screens/main_ui_skills.rpy", line 8, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/main_ui_skills.rpy", line 16, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/main_ui_skills.rpy", line 16, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/screens/main_ui_skills.rpy", line 16, in <lambda>
  File "game/scripts/screens/main_ui_skills.rpy", line 16, in <listcomp>
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'hors_combat'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "act2.rpyc", line 79, in script
  File "D:\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32d-pc\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32d-pc\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32d-pc\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32d-pc\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32d-pc\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32d-pc\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32d-pc\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32d-pc\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32d-pc\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "D:\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32d-pc\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32d-pc\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32d-pc\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32d-pc\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.32-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/screens/main_ui_skills.rpy", line 16, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/main_ui_skills.rpy", line 16, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/screens/main_ui_skills.rpy", line 16, in <lambda>
  File "game/scripts/screens/main_ui_skills.rpy", line 16, in <listcomp>
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'hors_combat'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.32d - Standart version 0.3.32
Fri Aug 18 02:10:17 2023
```

Reactions: DarkMirrodin

-IX-

Jun 14, 2018
I'm not sure if its a bug from the world map. When I look at the dark forest, the ex-Mayor tells me that "It is not under our full control". However, I think I have capture and garrisoned every part of it (except the village as I won the election). Am I missing something ? If I have to garrison the village, can you tell me where I do that ?
View attachment 2747016
I too have this exact problem, any help?

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes