Deftera

May 1, 2017
Ticks a lot of boxes I like and I really like the variation of scenes depending on Jen's resistance.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 16/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "The point of no return" version "0.14".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The point of no return" versione "0.14".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "The point of no return" version "0.13".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The point of no return" versione "0.13".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
Reactions: inno3d and Kagrra

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
I completely understand the criticism about the relatively short updates, but unfortunately, more than an average of about 150 renders each month is currently not possible, due to my work situation and hardware limitations.

If I don't randomly stumble upon a 3090 that fell off a truck one day, the only options for longer play time each update would be either:
1. introduce grindy mechanics, which I'm not a fan of, unless they offer meaningful gameplay. But that isn't currently possible, considering the way I laid out part 1 of the game.
2. Do one-route-only updates, so each update will focus on one of of the three routes only, giving more continuous play time to that particular route, instead of dividing the dev time between all three routes. I'm not the biggest fan of this solution either right now, but it's something I'd atleast consider at some point.

So yeah, that's the situation for the forseeable future.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The designs are really pleasant. Moms breasts look off if shes not standing upright, I guess the tech just isn't there yet to deform the breast realistically with gravity or have muscles flatten when extended. At least theres no freakish proportions some devs think women morph into post-pregnancy. Biggest difference to other games might be that the men don't resemble golems.
Theres not a lot of not-relevant to sex dialogue that you have to shift trough so thats a plus.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Why can't it just be like other games where you can simply install it? Not criticizing but is the code not optimized? I'd find that odd given that the engine is Ren'Py not Unity.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Why can't it just be like other games where you can simply install it? Not criticizing but is the code not optimized? I'd find that odd given that the engine is Ren'Py not Unity.
You mean the android version? I tried doing an apk only build, but whatever I do, it never succesfully finishes the process and only does so when I choose the obb option.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
You mean the android version? I tried doing an apk only build, but whatever I do, it never succesfully finishes the process and only does so when I choose the obb option.
Yeah you need to copy the folder to obb in order to install it properly. But what I'm asking is why it had to done that way, and not have immediate installation.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Yeah you need to copy the folder to obb in order to install it properly. But what I'm asking is why it had to done that way, and not have immediate installation.
The Renpy build process for the android version won't let me fit the entire game in one working apk (installation) file, no matter what I try during the configuration. It either won't start creating the build at all, or it'll give an error at some point during the process. That's why I need to add the obb expansion.

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
So I played 0.1 because I liked the idea. It reminded me of the hostage situation in 24 Season one, where Mom and Daughter are held by Terrorists. Visuals are... ok, but unfortunately the dialogs are not creating the atmosphere needed in order to work. Nevertheless because I like the idea ill give it another try to see if it develobs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pizzapockets

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I loved the parts with the daughter, if this release keeps things interesting I'm gonna support for sure.. good developers that manage to release regularly are becoming a rarity

Reactions: falco256

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
kosta

Are you sure you are on svscomics? Because there is v0.13 and v0.14 on there. It'll take someone 10+ hours to download it from there though as downloads are rigged as fuck on that site unless you are a member of those shady file hosts.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes