Jun 11, 2017
V21 links:p
PC lossy
PC HQ
Mac lossy
Mac HQ
android
almost forgot the changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Point of No Return [v0.21] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.47 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.45 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 383 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 366 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hope the mother is corrupted more. Hope we see more mother-daughter sex. Even the mother bringing the daughter in for a three-way. Hope it doesn't go with the women being taken on the run with the escapees.

Reactions: Velzebul

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
So....
Still no HERO wanna made Mod for this game?

And....
These intruder are most kind of one , after 2 days in game , no one died , and no woman got fucked up ....

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
hey guys,
today i had nothing to do so i create a gallery mod for the version 0.15.I must see if i can continue this mod or not in the future.Have fun with it :)
Install guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
hey man , would you update mod for v0.21? cheers

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
While I do love me some Daz big fat milf titties, I just dont see why these meatheads who just broke out of prison wouldnt just be raping these girls within the hour of taking over their house.
Will watch for updates of Daz big fat milf titties tho.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
While I do love me some Daz big fat milf titties, I just dont see why these meatheads who just broke out of prison wouldnt just be raping these girls within the hour of taking over their house.
Will watch for updates of Daz big fat milf titties tho.
It was already stated that these were guys who enjoy slowly corrupting their prey instead of just raping them immediately. And, honestly, I'd rather have a submissive woman than to just go beat her and force her screaming and crying all the way.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey man , would you update mod for v0.21? cheers
if i remember corecly i updated the mod until the version 0.17 (for me private) but i didn´t post it here.I gave the mod up in the version 0.18 because i was not sure how i can for each route the difference scenes and text to show.

Reactions: danvo2004
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes