Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Point of No Return [v0.20] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 357 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 334 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
It would be a fitting ending to see them all end up pregnant with Stan's babies as part of a corruption route.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Seriously Heros ....
We need you ......... to ....... made a mod for this game....

Or you can teach me how to made it ?!

introvtx

May 6, 2017
DS23G so submission route is when Jennifer is corrupted and develop feelings for Stan and with/without Maya variant (I don't actually know there is a variant, both are submissive in my playthrough).
resistance route is when Jennifer refuse and ignore the men demands and Maya corrupted and fall for Stan.
deception route is when Jennifer prevent Maya to be abused and is actually have control in sexual situation (and the dream where she pushed Stan on the bed)

did I get it right?

Last edited:

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
So, have we reached the "point of anything hapenning" at all?

Edit: Kek, when something finally happens its a fucking girl who came out of nowhere

Last edited:

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
DS23G so submission route is when Jennifer is corrupted and develop feelings for Stan and with/without Maya variant (I don't actually know there is a variant, both are submissive in my playthrough).
resistance route is when Jennifer refuse and ignore the men demands and Maya corrupted and fall for Stan.
deception route is when Jennifer prevent Maya to be abused and is actually have control in sexual situation (and the dream where she pushed Stan on the bed)

did I get it right?
Yep.

Reactions: introvtx

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
"Noneya666 tagged a Thread The Point of No Return [v0.20] [DS23Games] with incest"

Can anyone tell me what content got tagged here? :) Thanks in advance.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
So... What you have to do to get on deception route? I guess sub and resist route you just have to accept or deny every choice right?
Edit : nevermind got it, focus on protecting maya for deception route

Last edited:

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
This is one of the first games where I am actually interested in trying out multiple routes

As such, the ability to name saves would be a godsend

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Love it so far, I hope there will be a gallery at some point because I'm not sure if I've seen everything.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes