"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Point of No Return [v0.19] [DS23Games] crunched

I wasn't able to find a changelog but v0.19 has 149 images more than v0.18.

Original Size PC: 3,44 GB

Compressed Size PC: 320 MB
TPoNR-0.19-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 303 MB

TPoNR-0.19-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Um, what was that? Blinked and the update was over. It'll be better if dev goes for bi monthly update and bring in more content thn these monthly tiny updates. The game is good, no doubt about that but these tiny updates are kind of killing it. Hope the dev atleast sticks to the size of previous update and this was one time thing.

Reactions: Priappus

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Um, what was that? Blinked and the update was over. It'll be better if dev goes for bi monthly update and bring in more content thn these monthly tiny updates. The game is good, no doubt about that but these tiny updates are kind of killing it. Hope the dev atleast sticks to the size of previous update and this was one time thing.
I already said this on the Patreon, but might as well mention it here: This is supposed to be a bridge update between day 2 and 3, including the content I wasn't able to fit into the last update. However, it'll also be the last of the ~150 render updates, as from now on I'm aiming for 250-300 renders for the monthly updates, given that the current level of patronage stays stable or, even better, rises.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I already said this on the Patreon, but might as well mention it here: This is supposed to be a bridge update between day 2 and 3, including the content I wasn't able to fit into the last update. However, it'll also be the last of the ~150 render updates, as from now on I'm aiming for 250-300 renders for the monthly updates, given that the current level of patronage stays stable or, even better, rises.
My bad thn but good to know it's last of such update, I guess it should've been mentioned here earlier to avoid all that but since the update was leaked I wouldn't put that on you. Eitherway good luck for the next update, hope we'll finally get to see more action.

Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
In addition to more action I would like to see bigger and better sex scenes, not two images just one sex scene but longer and moving.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I haven't weighed in much on this game, if at all. Overall, I really like the direction and art, so great work dev! I know people bitch about short updates, but you had your reasons (valid) so don't let them get under your skin. The story is shaping up quite nicely, and I really look forward to your next update.

I do have one gripe, and it is for all games that indulge in this: please reconsider the dream sequences. I know many devs see it as a way to include exposition, and some plot-free sex, but to many like me it looks like a waste of time better spent on the 'real-world' events in the game.

Again, I am just a peon noting one thing I don't like. If dreams are integral to your vision, by all means ignore this and drive on. I really respect your work and hope for all the best. Just an observation.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hmmm a bit of meh for me,slow burn with the two woman in the house,and for the sake of some sex scenes adding the pizza delivery girl to got raped then. (n)
and don´t everyone say now the girl was not raped there.

just for the sake of some fapping material. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Pizzapockets

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Overall I'm really loving the direction of this, hoping the MC villain can break the ladies to where they come with him somewhat willingly...however, it appears the last update was about a minute long dream sequence. I know people appreciate frequent updates...but I don't think they need to be that frequent. I also agree with a previous poster re: dream sequences.

Nitpicking aside though, still really think this project shows a lot of promise overall.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
I haven't weighed in much on this game, if at all. Overall, I really like the direction and art, so great work dev! I know people bitch about short updates, but you had your reasons (valid) so don't let them get under your skin. The story is shaping up quite nicely, and I really look forward to your next update.

I do have one gripe, and it is for all games that indulge in this: please reconsider the dream sequences. I know many devs see it as a way to include exposition, and some plot-free sex, but to many like me it looks like a waste of time better spent on the 'real-world' events in the game.

Again, I am just a peon noting one thing I don't like. If dreams are integral to your vision, by all means ignore this and drive on. I really respect your work and hope for all the best. Just an observation.
There will be more dream sequences during the game, but they won't be as big as the ones that already happened, only a couple of renders each. They have served their main purpose at this point (being less-than subtle hints on what to expect if you stay on the current route).

Anyone know what's the deception route mentioned in the changelog?
I guess I'll put out a walkthrough with the next update, since this question has been popping up before. Basically, don't let Jennifer be too submissive, but also not too stand-offish, while having her try to protect Maya.

Reactions: mickster101
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes