– 47 to the deception route
– 39 to the resistance route

WTF ?? you made 4 route !!!
We need a mod for that !!!
Hmm
I have a path that is all NO
Path with all YES options
And one that is a DUO (Jen & Maya).
I think he's saying the multi route renders are with what I call DUO. Or it could mean through ALL the routes. I'm not really reading a 4th option there.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
To be clear what "multi-route renders" means in the Changelog: They're renders that turn up in every of the 3 routes, but the text accompanying them may differ from route to route. The Autumn scenes in this update f.e. are all multi-route renders, as they happen in every route.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
damn. Jumped the shark.
damn shame. This was one of my fav games.
What does "jumped the shark" mean? And why is it a bad thing?
I played the latest update and saw no reasons to think it was ruined.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
To be clear what "multi-route renders" means in the Changelog: They're renders that turn up in every of the 3 routes, but the text accompanying them may differ from route to route. The Autumn scenes in this update f.e. are all multi-route renders, as they happen in every route.
Yep. No hope for Autumn. No saving her. lol

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
damn. Jumped the shark.
I whole heartedly disagree the teasing was just long enough and the second last scene was the one of the most erotic scenes I've ever seen. I unsubbed on Patreon last month because I was bored with the pacing and resubbed after I played and saw the latest scene.

BlueCosmo

Donor
Dec 20, 2017
the idiom "jumped the shark" means, it's past its peak and goes downhill.
But I'm with you - don't see that. I'm happy with the story and it gets hotter in every update.
Could actually be a little more slow paced for my liking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
the idiom "jumped the shark" means, it's past its peak and goes downhill.
But I'm with you - don't see that. I'm happy with the story and it gets hotter in every update.
Could actually be a little more slow paced for my liking.
I've always heard "jumped ship", but I guess that isn't quite the same thing. lol
Is that a 'Merican thing, or British? haha

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
I've always heard "jumped ship", but I guess that isn't quite the same thing. lol
Is that a 'Merican thing, or British? haha
'Merican.
It started with an old tv show called Happy Days. The writers had nothing more to offer so it was thought a good idea that everyone would go to the beach and watch Fonzi... you guessed it, jump a shark - on water skis

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
The game suits my sleazy mentality but just not enough content yet. For me it has promise but as yet unfulfilled promise.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
"Jumped the Shark" menas that something has reached its peak and is now going downhill. It is a reference to a plot point from the US TV series "Happy Days" where "The "Fonz", a character who is the very epitome of a "cool greaser" from the 1950's, is out water skiing and literally jumps over a shark during the scene. The viewing public woke up to the fact that the show writers had run out of ideas, were starting to put out shit and began to switch the channel or turn off the set.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
damn. Jumped the shark.
If "jumped the shark" means, the game is going downhill, i have to contradict. On the contrary, it's just really getting started. There was now the first update, which also includes the first sex. The story goes on as well, there are indications that there are conflicts between the gangsters. Which in turn promises interesting Story courses. If what is happening now, means for you, the game is going downhill, then I wonder what you expected.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
'Merican.
It started with an old tv show called Happy Days. The writers had nothing more to offer so it was thought a good idea that everyone would go to the beach and watch Fonzi... you guessed it, jump a shark - on water skis
Sadly I've seen that and just didn't put 2 and 2 together.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"Jumped the Shark" menas that something has reached its peak and is now going downhill. It is a reference to a plot point from the US TV series "Happy Days" where "The "Fonz", a character who is the very epitome of a "cool greaser" from the 1950's, is out water skiing and literally jumps over a shark during the scene. The viewing public woke up to the fact that the show writers had run out of ideas, were starting to put out shit and began to switch the channel or turn off the set.
I think the majority of the world (or at least the US) knows who Fonz was lol. But, yeah, I remember the episode and just didn't think about it.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Don't be so sure of that. Even in the US, the public has been pulling the cord on cable for so long that whole generations have missed seeing what you or I might have watched in prime time back in the 70's or 80's. Who's going to bother watching reruns on Nick at Nite when we can just as easily watch tanks frost over in Boca Chica Texas on youtube as they get filled with cryogenic fluids? There's probably as much plot development there as there is on some of the fare being passed off as reality TV nowadays. Fonzie jumping that shark was probably the death knell for broadcast network TV as well.

I think the majority of the world (or at least the US) knows who Fonz was lol. But, yeah, I remember the episode and just didn't think about it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Don't be so sure of that. Even in the US, the public has been pulling the cord on cable for so long that whole generations have missed seeing what you or I might have watched in prime time back in the 70's or 80's. Who's going to bother watching reruns on Nick at Nite when we can just as easily watch tanks frost over in Boca Chica Texas on youtube as they get filled with cryogenic fluids? There's probably as much plot development there as there is on some of the fare being passed off as reality TV nowadays. Fonzie jumping that shark was probably the death knell for broadcast network TV as well.
There's been plenty of good stuff on TV since Happy Days. It's all opinion, though. I think the only reality TV show I ever thought anything of was Real Life and Road Rules in the 90s lol. The rest were all just copy cats who couldn't get it right.
I was born in 81. Any Fonz I saw was reruns on Nick At Nite. lol
I was watching Taxi and Welcome Back Kotter a lot in those days, as well.
I do know there are a ton of younger people who couldn't give two shits about anything before their time, though, so not knowing who Fonz was is likely.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes