hinaina87

Jul 29, 2020
Hey DS23G!!

I played v0.14, was interested in seeing more and I've been following the progress in this thread since.

I see that you've taken an approach which suggests a slower pace of updates (which is completely fine in my opinion, since I myself am a developer).

But it suggests that it would take a while before we see anything close to completion. So, my question is..

(According to the current pace of updates) Would it actually be in 2028, that we get to see the v1.0 of this game?

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Hey DS23G!!

I played v0.14, was interested in seeing more and I've been following the progress in this thread since.

I see that you've taken an approach which suggests a slower pace of updates (which is completely fine in my opinion, since I myself am a developer).

But it suggests that it would take a while before we see anything close to completion. So, my question is..

(According to the current pace of updates) Would it actually be in 2028, that we get to see the v1.0 of this game?
I obviously can't give you an exact date for completion, but I can with 99.99% certainty say that it won't be 2028.

I'm actually planning on upping the pace after the next update in a couple days (which will be more of a smaller "bridge update", linking day 2 to day 3), with the updates being in the 250-300 render range from then on, as the recent uptick in support on Patreon allows me to put more time into developing.

So, the plan right now is having part 1 of the game finish in late summer/fall. As far as finishing it up completely goes, that's hard to tell right now. In an ideal situation (no unforseen personal issues, Patreon support that allows full-time work on the VN and updating the hardware), I'd like to think 2022 for completion should be doable, but a more realistic date right now, based on the current situation, would be 2023.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Things escalate too quickly....this could have gone way better
Well, considering the game is supposed to last a week or two, it should escalate quickly. It's not like those criminals can sit in that house for a year or two.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude6

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Well, considering the game is supposed to last a week or two, it should escalate quickly. It's not like those criminals can sit in that house for a year or two.
I hear a holiday visit to the country coming and the sounds of a banjo getting picked.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Yeah, you're right.
But still, the criminals could have pushed her more slowly.
I mean, she just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
does the new update(0,19) have real sex scenes or will we see soft scenes again?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Don't expect much according to the images...seems to be alot of dream stuff.

Reactions: Jude6

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
The Point of No Return [v0.18] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.21 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 293 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 275 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can you make compressed version for V 0.19, please? Downloading 3.44 gb for a short update is so not worth it.

Reactions: Priappus
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes