nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of The point of no return 0.17 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Nice game and all, but the updates are way too short, but sweet. Suggestion: Take your time, and make a bigger update. You get started with a new version, only to find that it's over as quickly as it started. It can get very frustrating.

Reactions: honihole

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Nice game and all, but the updates are way too short, but sweet. Suggestion: Take your time, and make a bigger update. You get started with a new version, only to find that it's over as quickly as it started. It can get very frustrating.
I think the Dev posted some time back that his Patreons voted on monthly updates, regardless of how short the update is. The main complaint that keeps popping up, that I agree with is the convicts that have been locked up for years, don't bang the daylights out of their captives. Obviously, the Dev is going for a slow burn type of story...it makes NO sense that convicts with little to no morals would all be ok with playing the long game of corrupting/seducing their captives after just escaping prison. The story would have made a lot more sense if it was ONE person, like a disgruntled employee of the husband, or a neighbor. Three escaped convicts were a big mistake for the slow burn story the Dev is going for. It'll probably be towards the end of the year before any actual sex happens, and it makes literally NO sense.
I'd be a big supporter of this game if a little more thought was put into the premise of escaped convicts, and what they would "actually" do to some hot girls they captured. Constant fucking and extreme orgasms that don't stop scrambles a girls brains after some time, and would serve as a good story of how easily women succumb to non stop forced orgasms. Instead, it comes across as a writer that doesn't really understand what being locked up is like, and how easily a girl is corrupted by repeated forced orgasms.

Reactions: Htyur

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I really have to say, the developers have good story writers. Of course, the game is not very far in development. But already now, like everything I have seen so far, I have the impression that more awaits us than it initially had the impression. And the way the conflicts of the criminal are indicated, it is difficult to predict at the moment how things will come.

So, it seems to me that the game is going to be a lot longer than I thought. I love it. So far everything is well written. I'm really curious what else to expect.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Disgusting good or disgusting bad? :unsure:
What is he saying isn't a game? THIS game? Point Of No Return? There are plenty of different choices that cause different outcomes. That makes it a game, in my mind. Kinetic means no choices, and that makes it not a game, but this is far from kinetic.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
What is he saying isn't a game? THIS game? Point Of No Return? There are plenty of different choices that cause different outcomes. That makes it a game, in my mind. Kinetic means no choices, and that makes it not a game, but this is far from kinetic.
We shouldn't forget that the game is not that far in development. We are only in the 2nd ingame day, yet. It's just getting started. Some people seem to expect a game to be finished after 3 updates. But I don't think that has ever happened before. At least not in a game that is good.

Let´s enjoy the short updates that are now regular. In "Treasure of Nadia" it didn't hurt, either. Better short updates than not hearing from a developer for ages.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Priappus

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
We shouldn't forget that the game is not that far in development. We are only in the 2nd ingame day, yet. It's just getting started. Some people seem to expect a game to be finished after 3 updates. But I don't think that has ever happened before. At least not in a game that is good.

Let´s enjoy the short updates that are now regular. In "Treasure of Nadia" it didn't hurt, either. Better short updates than not hearing from a developer for ages.
I agree. But, maybe your reply should've been to the person I was replying to, since it seems it was more directed at their comment and not mine. lol

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Playing the game for the first time with this version.
I like how it goes so far and I'm looking forward to more!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jude6

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
The main complaint that keeps popping up, that I agree with is the convicts that have been locked up for years, don't bang the daylights out of their captives. Obviously, the Dev is going for a slow burn type of story...it makes NO sense that convicts with little to no morals would all be ok with playing the long game of corrupting/seducing their captives after just escaping prison.
Why is that so difficult to believe? In real life, a good majority of convicts look down on sexual assault because they all look at it as the fact of having a mother, maybe a wife and daughters and wouldn't want to see that happen to them. It's why prison is a living hell for people that commit such crimes. The only ones that have it worse in prison are pedos. Based on that, i think it's a good idea that the dev is making this a slow burn.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Why is that so difficult to believe? In real life, a good majority of convicts look down on sexual assault because they all look at it as the fact of having a mother, maybe a wife and daughters and wouldn't want to see that happen to them. It's why prison is a living hell for people that commit such crimes. The only ones that have it worse in prison are pedos. Based on that, i think it's a good idea that the dev is making this a slow burn.
100% truth. Rapists and pedos don't last long in prison, cause other prisoners also hate rapists and pedos. That's why certain people get put in solitary because the guards know they'd get killed in the common areas. (or why they purposely get put in the common areas..cause they HOPE the prisoners kill them)

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I think the Dev posted some time back that his Patreons voted on monthly updates, regardless of how short the update is. The main complaint that keeps popping up, that I agree with is the convicts that have been locked up for years, don't bang the daylights out of their captives. Obviously, the Dev is going for a slow burn type of story...it makes NO sense that convicts with little to no morals would all be ok with playing the long game of corrupting/seducing their captives after just escaping prison. The story would have made a lot more sense if it was ONE person, like a disgruntled employee of the husband, or a neighbor. Three escaped convicts were a big mistake for the slow burn story the Dev is going for. It'll probably be towards the end of the year before any actual sex happens, and it makes literally NO sense.
I'd be a big supporter of this game if a little more thought was put into the premise of escaped convicts, and what they would "actually" do to some hot girls they captured. Constant fucking and extreme orgasms that don't stop scrambles a girls brains after some time, and would serve as a good story of how easily women succumb to non stop forced orgasms. Instead, it comes across as a writer that doesn't really understand what being locked up is like, and how easily a girl is corrupted by repeated forced orgasms.
There are a few things you must not forget here:

The developer, as everyone else, doesn't just make this game for fun. Of course he wants to earn some money. And there wouldn't be much going if he only did 1 scene and at the end it´s just brutal rape. So of course he writes us a good story that will keep us entertained for a long time. And of course brought him income. Next you mustn't forget the legislature. This forum and every crowfunding platform, not just Patreon, have rules. The developer cannot easily produce everything. The game is already quite daring, at the limit of what is allowed. A small mistake and it is banned everywhere. And it's not just the forums/platform rules. Depending on the legal situation in the devs country, the real handcuffs can actually click.

But whether it is legal or not. What is the alternative to the slow burn? Imagine the criminals grab the mother or daughter, tear their clothes off their bodies, throw her on the bed, one holds her tight, the other two forcefully have their way with her. And while they are doing that, she cries and screams the soul out of her body. And after they are finished at some point, she just lays there apathetically, crying and bleeding, the third guy also lets his pants down. Who, please, want to see that? Maybe you? I hope not.

So, be careful what you wish for there. The people should finally come to their senses and take the game as it is. Because it is not bad at all.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There are a few things you must not forget here:

The developer, as everyone else, doesn't just make this game for fun. Of course he wants to earn some money. And there wouldn't be much going if he only did 1 scene and at the end it´s just brutal rape. So of course he writes us a good story that will keep us entertained for a long time. And of course brought him income. Next you mustn't forget the legislature. This forum and every crowfunding platform, not just Patreon, have rules. The developer cannot easily produce everything. The game is already quite daring, at the limit of what is allowed. A small mistake and it is banned everywhere. And it's not just the forums/platform rules. Depending on the legal situation in the devs country, the real handcuffs can actually click.

But whether it is legal or not. What is the alternative to the slow burn? Imagine the criminals grab the mother or daughter, tear their clothes off their bodies, throw her on the bed, one holds her tight, the other two forcefully have their way with her. And while they are doing that, she cries and screams the soul out of her body. And after they are finished at some point, she just lays there apathetically, crying and bleeding, the third guy also lets his pants down. Who, please, want to see that? Maybe you? I hope not.

So, be careful what you wish for there. The people should finally come to their senses and take the game as it is. Because it is not bad at all.
Rape fantasy is weird in that people who can get off to seeing it in a fake fantasy form don't really wanna see it in real life.
You are correct though in that the devs have to follow certain laws/rules.
And, I personally love the game in the way it is going. Stories do not have to follow any kind of realistic form, anyway. So whether this story is realistic or not doesn't matter.

Andeee86

Dec 29, 2019
DS23Games do something like in hentai Immoral Sisters when father returns from a trip that would be something really exciting

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
The Point Of No Return [0.18] [DS23Games]

Version 0.18:
– 311 new renders overall
– 159 of that are multi-route renders
– 66 belong to the submission route
– 47 to the deception route
– 39 to the resistance route

i hope you guy's enjoy :D

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes