exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I have finished the current version of the game. At least the route I got. And I have to say, I'm thrilled. First of all, I think it's very good that Jennifer is not a top model, but a completely normal woman that you can meet anywhere on the street. Most of the time, ingame characters either look like models or are incredibly fat and ugly. It's refreshing to see that people sometimes deviate from typical stereotypes. And yet they are sexy. She is very similar to my ex. Yes, it brings back fond memories.

I like the story very much, finally something different. Not what you've seen in other games a thousand times. The story is well told too, the characters well developed, on point. Not always gossiping, but not straight to the point either.

And finally a developer who dares to bring in other men. Finally! Personally, I don't care if it's vanilla sex, one night stands, cheating, sharing, NTR, etc. My personal tastes are very diverse. I want to experience good stories that lead to sex that also looks good. And if I have a certain say in what the characters do in the game, all the better. So, everything is fine. I hope the developer won't let “any other guys dick hater” talk into him and then mutilate his game. That happens far too often, there is almost an epidemic here in the forum.

So, I'm very excited to see how the game will continue.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How come? Not really. Cuckold (Male), cockquean (female) means something like, a woman/man watches his partner having sex with another, voluntarily taking on the role of a voyeur without being involved in the sex himself. In this case it is a form of sharing. It is different, the man/woman sits tied up next to it and is forced to look at it without agreeing to it. In that case it is cheating. If the partner is then forced to have sex, it is simply rape. It has nothing to do with NTR.

NTR, however, I just explained. That in turn is actually misunderstood almost in the entire forum. However, there is almost always intention behind it. The people who are supposedly NTR haters have no problem with actively taking away other men’s women in games. Although that is NTR. No, these people just like to talk their way out with NTR. In truth, they just hate that other men are sexually involved in games. That's why I always call these people “so-calles NTR hater” or “any other guys dick hater”. Because that's what they really are.
I understood your explanation. When saying "some people get them mixed up" that doesn't mean "you got them mixed up." It's obvious you understand what NTR is. I've seen other comments from people who obviously thought cuckold and NTR were the same thing, when they aren't.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I understood your explanation. When saying "some people get them mixed up" that doesn't mean "you got them mixed up." It's obvious you understand what NTR is. I've seen other comments from people who obviously thought cuckold and NTR were the same thing, when they aren't.
All is well. :giggle:

I didn't even write that to justify myself. I have already recognized that here I am obviously among my own. I just wrote this so that others who will appear here sooner or later may see and understand it.

The reason for this is:
I'm officially new to the forum. In fact, I've been following the development of many erotik games for more than 6 years. i have known most of the most popular games from the very first day of development. And sooner or later there is the NTR discussion everywhere. As a rule, however, these are people who neither know nor want to know the meaning. As a rule, their aim is to rush against content with other men, to turn the games around to their wishes. And a lot of developers actually changed their plans. Für examples babysitter (T4bbo), bigbrother, and now a relatively new DMD. I was just really annoyed about it. „Thanks“ to the same idiots, many games don't turn out to be what they were originally intended to be. And in the end they are only mediocre, one of many. And they soon get bored of these broken games and they move on. How locusts. And you have to show such people straight away.

Enough with that now. I'm just happy to see games where developers do their thing. And I even toy with the idea that I will soon become a patreon myself. I'm waiting for 1 - 2 updates. Then let's see. What I've seen so far, I look very promising (y)

Reactions: FookU2

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Maybe because you actually don't know what NTR is? Let me help you:

To make NTR really mean NTR, as it is defined by the manga, where the term actually comes from, there are the following requirements:

There needs to be a relationship (a simple stabile relationsship, being engaged or married)
At least one of them needs to cheat on his/her partner
The cheater needs to be "taken away" from his/her partner.

The last requirement makes the difference between just cheating and NTR. "Taken away" means the relationship to break up and the cheater has to be permanently with his lover. It also doesn't matter whether the cheating is straight, gay or lesbian. Also not whether the protagonist does it or someone else in the game. It can also be a couple that has nothing to do with the MC at all.

So if someone, no matter if man or woman, cheats on his partner, but does not leave hin/her for the lover, i.e. is not „being taken away“, it is just cheating, not NTR. If a man/woman in a stabile relationship has sex with another person without the partner's consent, it's called cheating. But if his/her partner agrees, it is sharing, not cheating. And if there isn't even a steady partner, but someone has sex with different people, it´s nothing but sex. Got it now?

So now you can see why the game doesn't have an NTR tag. And you also know that an extremely large number of games are NTR tagged, even though they don't contain any. And still others are not tagged NTR even though they have it. NTR is almost always misunderstood and the word is almost always used incorrectly. Most of the time it is used in general just because a woman has sex with another man. But in most of all cases this is completely wrong.
I am not sure why everyone is so hung up on an actual definition of NTR. NTR is no longer the exact definition you listed here and has become more of a feeling. If the reader/viewer gets that hole in the pit of their stomach or feel some anxiety at seeing a character, in the viewer's eyes/mind, be unfaithful or enjoy sex with another individual that they shouldn't be... that's NTR.

This is a common phenomena, especially in the English language. Original definitions or usages morph and change over time and NTR is no different. Look at words like awful, fine or commodity... All these words meant something totally different originally. Look at the work "sick" for example. That used to just mean sick as in health. Now it could be something totally different like "That NTR game is totally sick!" Arguing about the definition of NTR is as useful as arguing about the oxford comma. It goes no where.

The game tags are a guideline and are based on the opinion of the person posting them. So what if it is tagged as an NTR when it doesn't meet your definition? So what if it's NOT tagged as NTR when you think it should be. Why is this even an issue?

People need to relax and stop trying to force ideas on other people. There will always be people who disagree with you and will say you are wrong. This is okay! It's good to have a variety of opinions, but there is no need to shut someone down just because you don't agree with what they think.

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
The MC is fugly as fucking sin her daughter isn't much better these character models are just god awful she looks like a dude seriously.

Reactions: Priappus

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I like the idea and the daughter looks good enough.
but Im not into the mother, so I skip her if possible. maybe some stockholm syndrome with the daughter could be fun.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I am not sure why everyone is so hung up on an actual definition of NTR. NTR is no longer the exact definition you listed here and has become more of a feeling. If the reader/viewer gets that hole in the pit of their stomach or feel some anxiety at seeing a character, in the viewer's eyes/mind, be unfaithful or enjoy sex with another individual that they shouldn't be... that's NTR.

This is a common phenomena, especially in the English language. Original definitions or usages morph and change over time and NTR is no different. Look at words like awful, fine or commodity... All these words meant something totally different originally. Look at the work "sick" for example. That used to just mean sick as in health. Now it could be something totally different like "That NTR game is totally sick!" Arguing about the definition of NTR is as useful as arguing about the oxford comma. It goes no where.

The game tags are a guideline and are based on the opinion of the person posting them. So what if it is tagged as an NTR when it doesn't meet your definition? So what if it's NOT tagged as NTR when you think it should be. Why is this even an issue?

People need to relax and stop trying to force ideas on other people. There will always be people who disagree with you and will say you are wrong. This is okay! It's good to have a variety of opinions, but there is no need to shut someone down just because you don't agree with what they think.
Yes, because 'Mericans like to constantly change definitions to fit their preferences. This is why people are so easily offended these days. One person says something, meaning the original definition of the word/term/phrase, and some younger generation/person decides it's an offensive term, just cause they want it to mean something different.
May be just my opinion...but words don't change definitions. Generations just get more dumbed down.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
but Im not into the mother, so I skip her if possible. maybe some stockholm syndrome with the daughter could be fun.
I honestly agree on the mom. The daughter is hot, but the mom isn't all that good looking. She doesn't have too bad of a body, but the face and short hair just don't do it for me. The daughter's short hair kinda drops her attractiveness, as well, but at least the rest of her is decent haha

microskills

Apr 30, 2018

I think the whole issue is due to the fact that NTR & cuckold story wise has a huge grey area which I think most patreon games is based on.

Since technically NTR is cuckolding, the premise is all the same i.e. partner is oblivious to their partner being unfaithful, until it's too late.
What people get caught up in I think is the literal definition of NTR, which is "to steal another's partner", which I think ultimately is pointless since it's just optics for the sake of feeling correct.

What is more fair I think to assess, is how cuckold & NTR stories diverge from each other:
NTR is mostly based around Stockholm syndrome, forced personality change (mind break) & relationship drama and push away love from the pedestal with showcasing that it's superficial when presented with our basic instinct.
Obviously there's more to it (revenge against bland non-confrontational anime characters, a twist on 2 secret lovers, etc.).

Cuckold from what I know, the story is based around humiliation and control, it usually follows a more symbiotic relationship (bull, cuck & partner?) as compared to Stockholm syndrome, the personality change is usually much more positive for the partner, bull & cuck and the relationship still is the same, only difference being what happens in bed.
Instead cuckold I think is most famous for it's external factors it adds into it's premise, such as "sissy", racial superiority/inferiority and tools (rules to follow, chastity belt, etc.).

Since most patreon games never fully commit to one or the other, they tend to mix the two into a sort of NTR-lite cuckold-lite mix.
I mean, just look at f95 own tag system, cheating & NTR is not strictly enforced.
Which is fine, but the puritans are sure to throw a fit.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it's part of the game and that "over time" she gets more beautiful as she is corrupted.
But I think a few touch ups to make her more in-line with the more "tomboy/nerd" look she's oozing out, would do good.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

So, personally I have no problem at all. This is an erotic forum. And the tastes are different. And that should generally be respected.

For my part, I just love the stories that are just beginning to lead to eroticism. Because these create an arc of tension that whets the appetite for the actual act in the first place. Just like it is the case in a good film. And erotic games are often actually intended as interactive films.

To be honest, I don't care if what I see is vanilla, harem, lesbian, cheating, sharing NTR, etc. It has to fit the story. That's all. Yes, the atmosphere has to be right too, for you too.

The problem in this forum, however, is that many people just have no respect for other tastes. The majority of people here want to never see other men sexually active in games. Okay, that's acceptable. But there are also others who really want to see it. But that is just not respected. As soon as a developer dares to even announce that such content could be part of his/her game, a bad shit storm usually starts here. Which usually ends with the developer deleting this content or not developing it at all. Many people here imagine that their taste is paramount. And they have the expectation that every developer has to cuddle. And usually these people talk their way out with NTR as if this fetish was a deadly sin. And they also drag this fetish into the mud. And I just don't think that's okay. Conent with other men to declare a deadly sin also severely restricts the developers in their ability to tell stories.

So, in my opinion, every taste must be respected equally. And every developer must be allowed to incorporate what they want into their game. Even if it doesn't meet the taste of the majority. At least that's how I see it.

You see, i have no problem at all with the fact that other people have different tastes or opinions than me. That's perfectly fine. I only have a problem with this shitstorm behavior that I just described.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016

Look I dig your game and all, I personally don't care what tag a game has honestly, I don't care if it has cheating or NTR or both in it, I however have a very heavy dislike when it comes to shuving stuff in for the sake of just placing a tag there and give the game bad writing and breaking immersion.

And while you say you don't understand why people are so stuck up on the meaning yet turn around and say " People need to relax and stop trying to force ideas on other people. " Kinda is contradicting,

The tags are there for a reason and they have a meaning and plenty of games here do those tags and meaning zero justice, it's like with youtube people putting hashtags and end up with video's having nothing to do with the hashtags at all.
I can go in to a debate about it all I want but honestly I would have a better success talking to a brick wall while watching it's paint dry as that said brick wall has more common sense then most people on this forum ( this is not meant as an insult to you btw so if you take offense to it that is on you. )

I agree people have their own opinions and someone will always disagree. I however am of the opinion if you put a tag in that what they expect is actual NTR and not plain simple old cheating and subscribing same goes for if they do not see it but do see cheating and end up subbing and instead get NTR instead. I used the mention here for NTR mostly but this goes for every and all tags. Those tags are guidelines for people to choose what they want to avoid or search for. So the tags and their definition original definition do matter, that same goes for titles.

This is me merely giving in my 2 cents nothing more nothing less.

Again otherwise, I enjoy the story you are making and have no complaints.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Look I dig your game and all, I personally don't care what tag a game has honestly, I don't care if it has cheating or NTR or both in it, I however have a very heavy dislike when it comes to shuving stuff in for the sake of just placing a tag there and give the game bad writing and breaking immersion.

And while you say you don't understand why people are so stuck up on the meaning yet turn around and say " People need to relax and stop trying to force ideas on other people. " Kinda is contradicting,

The tags are there for a reason and they have a meaning and plenty of games here do those tags and meaning zero justice, it's like with youtube people putting hashtags and end up with video's having nothing to do with the hashtags at all.
I can go in to a debate about it all I want but honestly I would have a better success talking to a brick wall while watching it's paint dry as that said brick wall has more common sense then most people on this forum ( this is not meant as an insult to you btw so if you take offense to it that is on you. )

I agree people have their own opinions and someone will always disagree. I however am of the opinion if you put a tag in that what they expect is actual NTR and not plain simple old cheating and subscribing same goes for if they do not see it but do see cheating and end up subbing and instead get NTR instead. I used the mention here for NTR mostly but this goes for every and all tags. Those tags are guidelines for people to choose what they want to avoid or search for. So the tags and their definition original definition do matter, that same goes for titles.

This is me merely giving in my 2 cents nothing more nothing less.

Again otherwise, I enjoy the story you are making and have no complaints.
To clarify... this is not my game.

I was responding to a post from someone who, I thought, was trying to insist they knew the exact definition of NTR. I was frustrated because, as I mentioned, people have their own views on things in general and it's okay to disagree, which was really my point... People are not going to agree on an exact definition of NTR.

It's the same as BDSM. I look for that tag and when I play the game, I rarely see what I consider BDSM or if it's there, it might be (IMO) kinda tame, in just one scene or some simple bondage. Is it frustrating? Can be... but I am not going to complain about the tags because my definition of BDSM is different from others.

That was all I was really trying to say in that post and it sounds as if we are on the same or similar pages.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016

I was responding to a post from someone who, I thought, was trying to insist they knew the exact definition of NTR. I was frustrated because, as I mentioned, people have their own views on things in general and it's okay to disagree, which was really my point... People are not going to agree on an exact definition of NTR.

It's the same as BDSM. I look for that tag and when I play the game, I rarely see what I consider BDSM or if it's there, it might be (IMO) kinda tame, in just one scene or some simple bondage. Is it frustrating? Can be... but I am not going to complain about the tags because my definition of BDSM is different from others.

That was all I was really trying to say in that post and it sounds as if we are on the same or similar pages.
Ah my bad I apologize I thought this was your game as I saw developer status, I usually don't pay too much attention on checking the name if they match as most of the time I usually only see Dev's mostly stick to their own games. So my bad.

And yeah from your better clarification here I agree we are pretty on same page.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Please don't take this personally. I now say this in general:

If people really want to know the definition of NTR, they just need to enter the following search terms in google: erotic, NTR. And they are filled with information. One explains more or less text-heavy, but without exception all sources always say the same thing. It doesn't get more official than that. I have posted this definition, as well as others, in several threads. So I didn't come up with this definition by myself, it is based on research. And anyone can do this research themselves, at any time. The fact that the word NTR is still misunderstood and used wrong by more than 95 % of all people here in the forum is simply because they do not want to know it.

But personally I don't care whether people believe it or not. It would be enough for me if the so-called "NTR haters" didn't always haunt every thread that even comes close to going in this direction, then start a shitstorm and get developers to put these plans on hold, and break this games, one after another. There are simply people who want this content. And there are developers who want to produce it. That must finally be accepted. And from one day to the next every NTR dispute would immediately disappear from the forum.

In fact, however, I hardly know of any single thread about a game that is planned with such content where this dispute does not exist. I hope that will change soon. Because it's just another fetish of many. And it should be accepted just like anyone else. So far it has been treated as a deadly sin in the forum. And anyone who comes out as an NTR fan can count on hatred. I wonder what this is about. Unfortunately it is everyday life

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Please don't take this personally. I now say this in general:

If people really want to know the definition of NTR, they just need to enter the following search terms in google: erotic, NTR. And they are filled with information. One explains more or less text-heavy, but without exception all sources always say the same thing. It doesn't get more official than that. I have posted this definition, as well as others, in several threads. So I didn't come up with this definition by myself, it is based on research. And anyone can do this research themselves, at any time. The fact that the word NTR is still misunderstood and used wrong by more than 95 % of all people here in the forum is simply because they do not want to know it.

But personally I don't care whether people believe it or not. It would be enough for me if the so-called "NTR haters" didn't always haunt every thread that even comes close to going in this direction, then start a shitstorm and get developers to put these plans on hold, and break this games, one after another. There are simply people who want this content. And there are developers who want to produce it. That must finally be accepted. And from one day to the next every NTR dispute would immediately disappear from the forum.

In fact, however, I hardly know of any single thread about a game that is planned with such content where this dispute does not exist. I hope that will change soon. Because it's just another fetish of many. And it should be accepted just like anyone else. So far it has been treated as a deadly sin in the forum. And anyone who comes out as an NTR fan can count on hatred. I wonder what this is about. Unfortunately it is everyday life
This discussion is about to become kind of circular and there are entire threads devoted to this discussion so we should probably stop here before a moderator steps in and tells us to stop as this thread should just be about this game and not board "policy". I do, however, appreciate where you are coming from.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes