Nov 7, 2017
Man the game was getting so interesting now with this update especially with Chris grabs the pizza girl and brings her in the house then this version ends! Why you have to tease me like that. Damn it! I want v0.17 to come out now! Lol. Yeah I agree I think that the updates are too short.

Reactions: Satiro

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
The pizza girl is actually bad news for anyone who wants to see some action.
It's not likely that the two main women will be in a sex scene before she does.
So that's even more time waiting.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There's 3 routes in this game, they are easy to find, one is the daughter, the other is the mom, and the third one is loyal wife, so far i have this 3 playthrough
Honestly, I can't find the mom only route, so no it's not that easy to find. lol
I did find scenes with both and scenes with just the daughter, but have tried tons of answers and have yet to find a route where they don't touch the daughter.

EDIT: After the umpteenth time, I finally found it. Took me a ton of reruns and shipping and hitting random answers till I found it. Not even sure what responses got me there, but it happened miraculously. lol

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Honestly, I can't find the mom only route, so no it's not that easy to find. lol
I did find scenes with both and scenes with just the daughter, but have tried tons of answers and have yet to find a route where they don't touch the daughter.

EDIT: After the umpteenth time, I finally found it. Took me a ton of reruns and shipping and hitting random answers till I found it. Not even sure what responses got me there, but it happened miraculously. lol
For the daughter route, just don't let the mom do nothing always refuse for her, they go after the daugter, same for the mom just let the mom do eerything without let her daughter get involved.

For the loyal route there are some scenes that still happens, but they are very soft scenes, just denied with the mom in the first choice if there's a second choice let the mom do, for example in the kitchen when they ask foor food, refuse with the mom, in the second choice you can still refuse or coock the food, if you refuse they go after the daughter if you don't you are in the loayl route, after that you have a lot of choices you can push him and they don't go after the daughter or the mom

Even in the dream scene, there's the mom dream, the daughter dream and loyal dream.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.16 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Fzk and Chriss67210

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey dev a few questions I'm gonna ask before I play. Is their going to be rape or blackmail? Will there be a walkthrough? How do i know if I am on the defiant route, the deceitful route or the submissive route e.g will the decisions in game tell you what path they will put you on?

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Hey dev a few questions I'm gonna ask before I play. Is their going to be rape or blackmail? Will there be a walkthrough? How do i know if I am on the defiant route, the deceitful route or the submissive route e.g will the decisions in game tell you what path they will put you on?

Hope this helps.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I don't understand why it doesn't have the ntr tag
Maybe because you actually don't know what NTR is? Let me help you:

To make NTR really mean NTR, as it is defined by the manga, where the term actually comes from, there are the following requirements:

There needs to be a relationship (a simple stabile relationsship, being engaged or married)
At least one of them needs to cheat on his/her partner
The cheater needs to be "taken away" from his/her partner.

The last requirement makes the difference between just cheating and NTR. "Taken away" means the relationship to break up and the cheater has to be permanently with his lover. It also doesn't matter whether the cheating is straight, gay or lesbian. Also not whether the protagonist does it or someone else in the game. It can also be a couple that has nothing to do with the MC at all.

So if someone, no matter if man or woman, cheats on his partner, but does not leave hin/her for the lover, i.e. is not „being taken away“, it is just cheating, not NTR. If a man/woman in a stabile relationship has sex with another person without the partner's consent, it's called cheating. But if his/her partner agrees, it is sharing, not cheating. And if there isn't even a steady partner, but someone has sex with different people, it´s nothing but sex. Got it now?

So now you can see why the game doesn't have an NTR tag. And you also know that an extremely large number of games are NTR tagged, even though they don't contain any. And still others are not tagged NTR even though they have it. NTR is almost always misunderstood and the word is almost always used incorrectly. Most of the time it is used in general just because a woman has sex with another man. But in most of all cases this is completely wrong.

You´re welcome.

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019

Hope this helps.
cool i will try it you mention a grey area does that mean we got blackmail? I'm thinking along the lines of one of the girls doesn't want to do what they are doing but are coerced with a threat but doesn't like it. I stress this because some games make the MC like the blackmail although this isn't always bad.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
cool i will try it you mention a grey area does that mean we got blackmail? I'm thinking along the lines of one of the girls doesn't want to do what they are doing but are coerced with a threat but doesn't like it. I stress this because some games make the MC like the blackmail although this isn't always bad.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Maybe because you actually don't know what NTR is? Let me help you:

To make NTR really mean NTR, as it is defined by the manga, where the term actually comes from, there are the following requirements:

There needs to be a relationship (a simple stabile relationsship, being engaged or married)
At least one of them needs to cheat on his/her partner
The cheater needs to be "taken away" from his/her partner.

The last requirement makes the difference between just cheating and NTR. "Taken away" means the relationship to break up and the cheater has to be permanently with his lover. It also doesn't matter whether the cheating is straight, gay or lesbian. Also not whether the protagonist does it or someone else in the game. It can also be a couple that has nothing to do with the MC at all.

So if someone, no matter if man or woman, cheats on his partner, but does not leave hin/her for the lover, i.e. is not „being taken away“, it is just cheating, not NTR. If a man/woman in a stabile relationship has sex with another person without the partner's consent, it's called cheating. But if his/her partner agrees, it is sharing, not cheating. And if there isn't even a steady partner, but someone has sex with different people, it´s nothing but sex. Got it now?

So now you can see why the game doesn't have an NTR tag. And you also know that an extremely large number of games are NTR tagged, even though they don't contain any. And still others are not tagged NTR even though they have it. NTR is almost always misunderstood and the word is almost always used incorrectly. Most of the time it is used in general just because a woman has sex with another man. But in most of all cases this is completely wrong.

You´re welcome.
It seems like a lot of people get NTR confused with Cuckold, actually. I see that one a lot.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It seems like a lot of people get NTR confused with Cuckold, actually. I see that one a lot.
How come? Not really. Cuckold (Male), cockquean (female) means something like, a woman/man watches his partner having sex with another, voluntarily taking on the role of a voyeur without being involved in the sex himself. In this case it is a form of sharing. It is different, the man/woman sits tied up next to it and is forced to look at it without agreeing to it. In that case it is cheating. If the partner is then forced to have sex, it is simply rape. It has nothing to do with NTR.

NTR, however, I just explained. That in turn is actually misunderstood almost in the entire forum. However, there is almost always intention behind it. The people who are supposedly NTR haters have no problem with actively taking away other men’s women in games. Although that is NTR. No, these people just like to talk their way out with NTR. In truth, they just hate that other men are sexually involved in games. That's why I always call these people “so-calles NTR hater” or “any other guys dick hater”. Because that's what they really are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drill Sergeant
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes