Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
So far it has been treated as a deadly sin in the forum. And anyone who comes out as an NTR fan can count on hatred. I wonder what this is about. Unfortunately it is everyday life
{Edit added}
This game in itself I personally think falls under blackmail and much less on cheating even though it is cheating, she is pretty much blackmailed in to it, so she has a choice of fighting and putting the daughter at risk or use herself and hope to protect her child. So this game in itself is unique on what it is, I like the writing so far and how it is done. Sure depending on the route she may like it or enjoy it while doing or whatever but we are not that far in yet. Am curious to see on how this turns out further down the line as it from iirc, those convicts are there for only 2 weeks.

The problem here as far as I have noted is not that people hate NTR Fans, or NTR in itself, it is the bad writing and immersion or adding something for the sake of having it, the other issue is that you have NTR Fans and "NTR Fans", Like you have said you have posted multiple times for the explanation or definition there of and there is also the problem of are we talking in NTR as in Netorare or Netorase which both get put under the banner of NTR. It all depends who is doing the cheating, The simple best example you can have for what it comes down to is cuckold/cuckqueen however that definition has been also skewed based on when it is used as a kink/fetish, in case of a kink fetish it is with the SO knowing and participation of it as a kink where as if it is not a kink and it is happening behind ones back that means it is cheating but making it significantly worse.

In other words by having the tags and following the formula for most games, this is happening without the SO knowing of the situation in most cases. However it is hard to put tags and explain if it is a kink for the story or if it is following the actual meaning for the story or if it is added as a tag for the kink for the playing it ( if it makes sense as to what I am saying )

Now with that out of the way, I don't care if something has NTR or Cheating in it, I don't mind em at all, same goes for Lesbian or whatever other tag you can think of. What I care about is good writing and actors staying in character. If a character has a certain personality and you can see how they handle certain situations or get out of certain mess but end up being a plain old retard who suddenly does not know what to do when he finds out something is happening behind his back it means it break character and following that route all you see is a bunch of mindless bullshittery going on and everyone is out of character then it just kills the story for most of those people. It is not inherently NTR tags or games that have this issue but the sad truth it this happens to 90% of the games containing that content. Same goes for Incest as I have seen that also have some push back and crazy discussions happening, it is however not even remotely close to the NTR tag.

And most discussions I have seen about NTR I see a lot of those who do not want the NTR in certain games or to be added later when "NTR Fans" demand it have very good arguments to it where they fully explain why it is not needed or required and as the story is it is fine, but they get labled as " NTR Haters " while they are not, it is the same when you have an existing franchise or series of comic books and all of a sudden want to "Modernize" it and in the process destroying one or more beloved characters just to cater to days "standards" in the process erasing the character completely making them unrecognizable to anyone if it was not for the sole reason of simply having the same name and costume.

I like and enjoy good writing but adding something for the sake of adding it is stupid and ridiculous and people have every right to point that out.

Now I am merely giving my 2 cents and opinion but I am also explaining most people their views on this so it also goes that while I am answering mostly to you with my opinion this is also meant for in general to anyone else.

PS: And to clarify I am not attacking you or anything and if you feel wronged or offended that is solely on you. I write this in most of my comments now a days because some people get offended by anything now a days and forget that offense is taken not given and as such while I meant non, if they take to it then it is on them.

art199

Apr 26, 2017
So, personally I have no problem at all. This is an erotic forum. And the tastes are different. And that should generally be respected.

For my part, I just love the stories that are just beginning to lead to eroticism. Because these create an arc of tension that whets the appetite for the actual act in the first place. Just like it is the case in a good film. And erotic games are often actually intended as interactive films.

To be honest, I don't care if what I see is vanilla, harem, lesbian, cheating, sharing NTR, etc. It has to fit the story. That's all. Yes, the atmosphere has to be right too, for you too.

The problem in this forum, however, is that many people just have no respect for other tastes. The majority of people here want to never see other men sexually active in games. Okay, that's acceptable. But there are also others who really want to see it. But that is just not respected. As soon as a developer dares to even announce that such content could be part of his/her game, a bad shit storm usually starts here. Which usually ends with the developer deleting this content or not developing it at all. Many people here imagine that their taste is paramount. And they have the expectation that every developer has to cuddle. And usually these people talk their way out with NTR as if this fetish was a deadly sin. And they also drag this fetish into the mud. And I just don't think that's okay. Conent with other men to declare a deadly sin also severely restricts the developers in their ability to tell stories.

So, in my opinion, every taste must be respected equally. And every developer must be allowed to incorporate what they want into their game. Even if it doesn't meet the taste of the majority. At least that's how I see it.

You see, i have no problem at all with the fact that other people have different tastes or opinions than me. That's perfectly fine. I only have a problem with this shitstorm behavior that I just described.

So true !

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Point of No Return [v0.17] [DS23Games]

Download Windows:

DEV
Version 0.17:
Hey again and welcome to update 0.17. I originally intended this to be a smaller sized update, mainly focusing on properly introducing Autumn and giving the antagonists a little bit more internal conflict, but it ended up the usual size. So that’s why we also have a little bit of good ‘ol Jennifer or Maya action towards the end, ain’t that nice?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Point of No Return [v0.17] [DS23Games]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.74 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 255 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 221 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Look I dig your game and all, I personally don't care what tag a game has honestly, I don't care if it has cheating or NTR or both in it, I however have a very heavy dislike when it comes to shuving stuff in for the sake of just placing a tag there and give the game bad writing and breaking immersion.

And while you say you don't understand why people are so stuck up on the meaning yet turn around and say " People need to relax and stop trying to force ideas on other people. " Kinda is contradicting,

The tags are there for a reason and they have a meaning and plenty of games here do those tags and meaning zero justice, it's like with youtube people putting hashtags and end up with video's having nothing to do with the hashtags at all.
I can go in to a debate about it all I want but honestly I would have a better success talking to a brick wall while watching it's paint dry as that said brick wall has more common sense then most people on this forum ( this is not meant as an insult to you btw so if you take offense to it that is on you. )

I agree people have their own opinions and someone will always disagree. I however am of the opinion if you put a tag in that what they expect is actual NTR and not plain simple old cheating and subscribing same goes for if they do not see it but do see cheating and end up subbing and instead get NTR instead. I used the mention here for NTR mostly but this goes for every and all tags. Those tags are guidelines for people to choose what they want to avoid or search for. So the tags and their definition original definition do matter, that same goes for titles.

This is me merely giving in my 2 cents nothing more nothing less.

Again otherwise, I enjoy the story you are making and have no complaints.
EX-ACTLY

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
do not waste your time to download it,no sex scenes are going to be seen,you will only see three stupid men playing with girls.(I should not tell them men because they are not men) they are like boys who kiss the girl and then go home and masturbate.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I'm all for slow corruption thing but at this point the game is just another Awam in making(pace wise), It's 0.17 already and all we got is bit of fondling here and there. I hope there's something atleast in updates to come.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
At this point... I might as well put this game on my 'Will Wait A Year Before Returning' List. The updates are so small and such... It's borderline terrible of updates.

Reactions: Priappus

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I feel like there should be a viable path to avoid being completely corrupted/turned out, so the two women can preserve some dignity and loyalty to hubby/dad and not just wind up get stockholmed into whore accomplices to the bad guys.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I feel like there should be a viable path to avoid being completely corrupted/turned out, so the two women can preserve some dignity and loyalty to hubby/dad and not just wind up get stockholmed into whore accomplices to the bad guys.
Police will have arrested the guys long before the girls get corrupted.

They are wanted fugitives being hunted yet aren't moving on and are taking their time.

By the time they get anywhere at this pace the husband will be home and every agency hunting them will have founds them. They aren't exactly clever criminals.

Jun 1, 2017
And... I dont know what to think about this game, the slow burn is not viable with this story, and the think about coruption even is not fit here. Think about, some wanted criminal forced into a house where live two beautilul lady , a milf and a girl, the milf have some old bussines with one of the guy but the guy is fugitive and a wanted i dont think have time for slow coruption, and the lady in situation like this maybe are more terorized than have some nauthy thougs. Yeah but this is a game and the criminal dont do what any other criminal can do : bend the girl and walk away and fast or maybe take one of the girl hostage or all two but stand there more is not a clever things to do and what the hell, the pizza girl , like is call themself to police to say where they stand ( when the boss of girl see how is disapeared where will loock for her? the last place where go with last delivery, yes? ). No i dont think is a story with a god end probably police will go and arested them again before they can make a night to remember with the girls with this slow burns.

Edit : And about Stockholm syndrome, for can have efect ned time more time and some corect setup, is not work if there are more ppl. ned only two, the captor and the victim and ned to be alone , more time alone very more, this is not hape in only a night.

clfs

Jul 17, 2018
Can someone share the mac link for .16 or better yet .17?
If you've already "played" a previous version, it's probably not worth the hassle. Content between minor releases is very minor.

As things have been rolling out so far, this is one of those games where you're best served skipping multiple releases. Check in at .20 and .30, or maybe just download it once a year. The amount of play time between minor revisions is probably less than the time it'll take to download it from a slow mirror.

Hopefully the dev at least gives us a quick corruption option soon. The booze scene was a tease. Have a path where one of the sleazebags scores some coke and give the mom the option of watching her daughter hoover it up and get plowed, then a couple days of increasingly less reluctant "No I shouldn't, but..." until she's just taking lines and bouncing on the thugs without a care. Or mom takes the hit instead and tries to avoid the same fate. Either way, the other getting coerced in would be a gimme.

The two main characters are hot as fuck, so that'd absolutely make my day.

Last edited:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
If you've already "played" a previous version, it's probably not worth the hassle. Content between minor releases is very minor.

As things have been rolling out so far, this is one of those games where you're best served skipping multiple releases. Check in at .20 and .30, or maybe just download it once a year. The amount of play time between minor revisions is probably less than the time it'll take to download it from a slow mirror.

Hopefully the dev at least gives us a quick corruption option soon. The booze scene was a tease. Have a path where one of the sleazebags scores some coke and give the mom the option of watching her daughter hoover it up and get plowed, then a couple days of increasingly less reluctant "No I shouldn't, but..." until she's just taking lines and bouncing on the thugs without a care. Or mom takes the hit instead and tries to avoid the same fate. Either way, the other getting coerced in would be a gimme.

The two main characters are hot as fuck, so that'd absolutely make my day.
Great to know this (thank you). I won't ask again then. It's always frustrating to ask...but then again, it's worse when you waste the time to DL an update that is "barely there". We all know that feeling despite how much I love it, AWAM feels that way often...little erotica content...lots of text. I enjoyed this game a lot, but will wait for a more substantial update! Pls @ me when that one hits. huh? :D

Nov 26, 2016
I think there's a merit to complaints about the size of the updates for sure but even so, it's not like DS23G is bringing in the big time Patreon bucks to put extra time into the project outside of whatever they do to pay the bills and keep a roof over their head. Which is unfortunate as their models are fucking great and the premise is excellent. But at least they're consistent with the updates and I don't think they have a history of missing an update because they suddenly contracted an unknown illness, their significant other were in a car incident and now in a coma, they're feeling sad, they need to join a monastery and find God, etc. You know, excuses you're ALL familiar with if you follow some of the BIG BUCK patreon developers.

What definitely isn't a valid argument is people complaining about the 2 girls having yet been turnt out and begging to have every orifice on their body overflowing with semen. If that's all you're in for, bounce to the hub and rub one out already. What's making this game is the corruption of their character. If the convicts show up and they instantly start bouncing on their dicks, then what's the point of the corruption? Or the game for that matter.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes